Wildstar

PostSubject: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:30 am

This is mah new new story based off of Kira's original story so far Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:15 am

Chapter 1

'Argggghhhh! Hurry up already Kira!' I shout inside my head, 'It's 4:30! Alissa's off! Hurry up!' I message her a billion times but she STILL wasn't on. "Lauren! Guess what?!" "Oh no..." "Time to get off!" "Fine!" I send Kira one last message, close Skype and turn off my computer. 'I guess I have been on since 12 or something.' I walk down the hallway to Mum and Dad's room, "Hey Snookie." Mum says, "Hey Mum." I smile, "Can we watch jacksepticeye Muuuuum?" Mum rolls her eyes, "Sure." she scrolls down the page and clicks on his latest Stranded Deep video. I yawn, "Mum, can I have a hot chocolate?" I ask "Sure, go make one." she teases, "Muuuum. Will you please make me a hot chocolate?" "Fine." she walks down the hall and gets out the ingredients. I lie on my bed and close my eyes, a wave of tiredness swooshes over me.

I fall asleep and wake in a forest, "Mum? Dad? Anya?" struck with fear I remember that it's only a dream. "Twoleg. Welcome to Forest of Prophecies." a brown tabby walks up to me, "I thought it was StarClan who gave prophecies." I mumble under my breath. The cat ignores my remark and starts circling me, "You have been chosen by us to become a cat, one of the greatest, so have your friends." he flicks his tail over to them as they appear, "Kira! Alissa!" I run to them and hug them, we giggle.

"Now, your transformation will begin once you drink from the River Tree." we nod our heads and follow him there. The tree was large with a river/pool below it, I cup my hands and scoop up some water. I drink it and a shiver runs down my spine, Alissa and Kira drink it. By the look on their faces I guess they felt the shiver too. We rise in the air and a green light shines around us, I close my eyes and feel the transformation. A tail grows and ears do too. my head turns into a cat, my body grows smaller with fur, my legs and arms turn into cat legs and my hands turn into paws. I slowly fall down to the ground and open my eyes. I was a beautiful mixed light blue and some white. I turn over to Kira and see a minty she-cat with glowing green eyes, I turn to Alissa and see a beautiful ginger tabby with bright, blue eyes.

The brown tabby smiles as he walks up to us, "I am Treestar. The leader that stays here and greets the cats and twolegs in prophecies." we dip out heads. He flicks his tail to three other cats."Pixie!" I shout, "Tiger!" Alissa shouts, "Tigerlily!" Kira shouts. We race up to them and start purring, "Alissa!" Tiger meows, "Yes Tiger." Alissa laughs. I rub my head against Pixie's, "Oh Pixie. This wouldn't be awkward if I was still a twoleg." I giggle, Pixie nods her head. "Kira?" Kira nods her head and smiles, Tigerlily's eyes brighten up, she purrs. "Kira, from now on you shall be known as Minty for your minty pelt. Alissa, you shall be known as Hawk, for you never give up and you are strong. Lauren, you shall be known as Wild, you are wild, cunning, fast, and beautiful." I dip my head and blush, "Tiger you shall stay as the name Tiger. Tigerlily you will be Pine for your way with the trees (couldn't think of anything else lol). Pixie your name shall be Patch for your patched pelt." they dip their heads. "With the powers of StarClan we send you to the forests by ThunderClan, the Clan of brave warriors. You will become brave Apprentices, StarClan will guide you."

Last edited by Wildstar on Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:37 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Singingkittyontheinternet

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:27 am

AWESOME
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewarriorsspirit.forumotion.com/forum
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:28 am

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:30 am

Can I say I'm a Beautiful ginger tabby? Razz
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:30 am

Sure XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:31 am

YAY
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:32 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:13 pm

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefightingwarriors.forumotion.com
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:10 pm

Chapter 2

I awake by them and smile, "Should we call each other by our real names?" I ask. "I guess." Kira shrugs, "Sure." Alissa smiles. I grin, "We should head off to the camp- I look around, we were in the middle of a large forest - Uhhh... Where do we start?" they all giggle and I giggle too. "I smell cats that way- she points with her tail -should we go there?" Kira suggests, "I smell it too." Pixie and I both mew. We start following the scent and reach an entrance. Suddenly a sick feeling appears in my stomach, "Are you ok Lauren?" Tiger asks, I nod my head, "I'll go in last." Tiger looks at me, concerned. "I'm fine. Ok? Can we just go now?" "Yeah!" Tigerlily buts in, I giggle and roll my eyes. Kira steps in followed by Tigerlily, Alissa pads in followed by Tiger and Pixie. I close my eyes and breath in, 'Oh Mum, Anya, Dad, Pepper and Cougar... I miss you!' I step in and stand in front of all of them.

"Rogues! Attack!" a voice yowls, "No!" I shriek. They ignore me and get ready to attack, "Stop this Brindlesky!" a voice shouts from above a rock. "Briarstar! They came into the camp and were going to attack!" Brindlesky protests, "Excuse me Briarstar. We were not going to attack." I mew firmly, "We were told to-" Pixie mews until Alissa puts her tail over her mouth, "What she meant to say was, we wished to join a Clan and this was the closest scent." Alissa lies, I nod my head. "Hey! That's not what-" Alissa turns to Pixie and puts her paw on her mouth. "Hmm..." Briarstar mews suspiciously, "You can not join until you show loyalty. Go out hunting without anybody so we can see if you're loyal to the Clan by hunting for it. Go." she orders. I nod my head and race out with my friends, "What will we do? She doesn't trust us!" I mew once the Clan was out of earshot. "Maybe we should do as she says." Tigerlily suggests. We nod our heads and leap separate ways.

I sniff the air and smell fresh rabbit, I crouch and follow it's scent. I see it twitching it's nose, I leap my paws off the ground and dive for it. My teeth aim for it's neck and sink into it. I grab it and put it by a tree, I cover it in dirt and bound away to hunt more. I twitch my ears at the sound of a mouse scampering across the forest floor. I creep up on it and attack, it squeals and tries in vain to escape but my claws dig into it's spine and kill it. I bury it by my rabbit and sigh.

I race off to a clearing and peer through some vines. I see a small waterfall and pool below it. It was surrounded by trees with a hole in the top where rays of sunshine flow in. I open my mouth in awe of the place's beauty. I look around and see no other cat or scent of one. I start walking forward into the crystal blue water. The water was warm and soothing on my paws, I walk in deeper until it gets to my tummy. I close my eyes and leap headfirst into the water. I swim around as the warm water covers my body. 'I should go out of here and hunt more...' I think. I turn around and get ready to leave the water until a rustle appears from the bushes by the trees. I freeze and duck down in the water, hoping my pelt hides me. "Good. Nobody here." a cat mews. I hold my breath. Water pushes hard against me briefly as it jumps in. I slowly pad out of the water when it's head was under. I stay there for a second too long as it lifts it's head and looks at me. I freeze with fear as it jumps out of the water.

"How did you get here?" he mews with surprise. "I was just hunting when I saw this beautiful place through the vines." I mew with fear. "What Clan are you from?" he asks, "No clan. I am hunting to prove my loyalty so I can join Thunderclan..." I mew timidly. "No need to be scared." he mews in a soft tone. I relax, "What Clan are you from?" I ask as if it was a normal conversation, "RiverClan." I turn around, "I should go..." "No! It's ok! I won't tell anybody." he pleads, "We can meet here same time tomorrow." I bound away feeling bad for him.'Like Greystripe and Silverstream...' I think.

I hunt two voles and put them in my pile, "I should bring it back now." I whisper. I drag them to the middle and see them waiting, "Did I take too long?" I ask, "No, we just got here." Alissa mews, "Oh.." I giggle. "Wow Lauren. You caught a lot!" Kira admires, "Oh. It's not much." I giggle, "Yeah it is for just being turned into a cat!" Alissa smiles. "Let's go back." Tigerlily mews impatiently. "Ok." I drag my kill back to camp and arrive last. We put it all in a big pile, Briastar's face was surprised, "How old are you?" she asks. "I am...6 moons." I mew, "Same here." Kira mews, "I'm 6 moons." Alissa mews, "We all are." "Hmmm... You caught enough to feed the whole Clan." she mews, "Really?!" I mew surprised. Briarstar nods her head. "Wow." I mew, she looks at me, "Why is your pelt wet?" she asks. "Ummm...." I mew remembering that it was wet."She went to RiverClan! She's a spy!" Brindlesky hisses. "No I'm not." I snarl. "Attack her!" Brindlesky hisses. The warriors leap. "Stop!" my friends shriek... To be Continued.

Last edited by Wildstar on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:33 am

Cool, although 'I voice yowls'?
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:41 pm

oops fail

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:30 pm

XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:16 am

Daahwwwwwwwwwwww the suspense!!!
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:28 pm

Very Happy that's the point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:31 pm

too suspenseful... I LIKE DAT
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:32 pm

YAY
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:41 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:55 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:15 am

It gonna be more suspenseful because I'm gonna finish it then wait a bit then post it X3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:17 am

XD
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny of Twoleg's   Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:17 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down