It is late afternoon, the first moon in leaf-bare

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Or is it? (The title is like 'Or is it impossible?' since the title)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Singingkittyontheinternet

PostSubject: Or is it? (The title is like 'Or is it impossible?' since the title)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:17 pm

I'll put up the cats later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewarriorsspirit.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Or is it? (The title is like 'Or is it impossible?' since the title)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:18 pm

Prologue
Help

A dark grey she-cat with green eyes surveyed the camp, all was quiet, besides a cat going to the dirtplace. I sighed, but kept watch Help! She snorted If Spiritclan called that help, then I'm a mouse! They could of at least said what the danger is and when it was coming! She thought angrily. She got up and paced back and forth on a ledge before Mintmoon came running towards me “What is it Mintmoon?!” I demand “A prophecy! Spiritclan said that 'Three savers are coming, one will make a friendship strong and rise among high among us! The others will also play a part, and one will have a friendship too, but all know each other” she said. The she-cat looked at Mintmoon “At last! Something that makes sense!” Mintmoon sighed “Everything does Stormstar, you just need to read it the right way!” Stormstar sighed, not content “Yeah, yeah, it doesn't help that we have no idea what the danger is” A black and white ran out the den Mintmoon came from “Have you increased patrols yet?” he asked “Yes, I have Badgerberry!” she snapped “I'll see you two tomorrow” she turned and leapt off the edge, then vanished into darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Or is it? (The title is like 'Or is it impossible?' since the title)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:20 pm

Chapter 1
Just another day
I sighed contently as I replied to a rp post on Lavaclan lol, Leopardclaw, poor her, Flamestar would never love her anyway if Duskfur wasn't there I smile “brb” I say to Kira and Lauren and get up, I pour some water into a glass and gulp it down, then I get back onto my computer “Back” I say “Okay” My friends say. I look at the time, 5:28 “Aww, I gtg in two, see you guys tomorrow” “Bye!” I type 'bye and see ya tomorrow' on Skype, then watch as my pc shuts down. I stretch on my char and get up, sitting in front of the TV till 6:00. I get up and eat my last food, then I go into my room and get changed, then I brush my teeth. I go out and play Janga with my family. I say goodnight and head to my room, waiting for Tim to come in and put me to bed, after that I draw a bit. It had been a long day at co-op and I was tired. Soon I had dropped off to sleep.

I yawn, grabbing for my dona. I opened my eyes when I realised I wasn't on a bed, but on nice, soft springy grass. I bolt upright, I saw a starry cat and I gasped “Why am I in Starclan!?” The cat swiftly stepped forward “Spiritclan, why, you are one of the chosen to save the clans” My eyes widen “Who are the others?” I ask, as I feel fur beside me and the feeling of Tiger's nose against me. I look to my right, Tiger was there, looking up at me and he mewed “What is this place? Alissa?” I gasped “Tiger! Its okay!... well I think its okay..” Tiger shook his head. The Spiritclan cat mewed “The other two? You'll see soon enough, my name is Rosestar” she said. I nodded and stood up, holding Tiger in my arms, he tried to get out, but, being not familiar with the outside world, soon stopped struggling. “Why am I here?” Rosestar sighed “You will save the clans, Tiger will come with you, you will become a cat” I gasp. Two more starry cats came into sight, two normal ones and two humans. I gasp again, I saw the two girls before, on Skype “Kira! Lauren?!” Kira and Lauren gasped “You two are the other two?!?!” we all said at the same time. Me and Kira laughed. Tiger stepped towards the other cats “Who are you?” He asked curiously. One of them stepped forwards “I'm Pixie!” the other one said “I'm Tigerlily” Tiger looked them both “I'm Tiger!” Rosestar nodded and walked back to the other Spiritclan cats “We will make you cats! While you are gone no time will go in the twoleg world! Once you die, you return to your twoleg self! If you die, though you will have a cat part of you, a part that lingers in Spiritclan!” I gulped and nodded. One of the other cats said “Can you all swim?” he asked. “Yes” said Lauren “yep” said Kira. I gulped “No...” The cat shook it head “Doesn't matter, it'll drag you down anyway, take a swim in that pond.. I'm sorry..” I looked at him “Sorry for what?” I sighed when he said nothing. I look at the pond. I followed my friends and on the count of three, we all jumped. I felt the water hit me and the huge splash, I started trying to get to the surface, but I couldn't move anyway but down, I looked around, I was panicking, I saw Lauren and Kira looking the same. I kept my mouth closed, but soon my lungs screamed. I saw the faint outline of Tiger, the cats kept our pets back. I screamed as pain overtook my body, I looked around, Lauren's face was scrunched in pain, Kira was biting her lip, making a small stream of red float up to the surface. I felt darkness at the edges, suddenly I was falling through air! I gasped, feeling the water empty from my lungs and sweet sweet air fill them again. I looked down, it was the space we were before. I waited for the pain of death, but it never came, I felt grass “We're alive!” I said Rosestar stepped forward “We needed to make sure you were the ones, now, drink from it!” I nodded and crawled over, cupping my hands and drinking the water, it was icy and clear. I screamed and fell over, I slowly shrunk and I became furry, a tail and ears sprouted and after what seemed like hours, I was free of pain. I got up and tried to stand, but I felt perfectly normal like this. I look at my hand.. not a hand, a paw! I look at my friends, also cats, I look at my reflection, I was a ginger cat with lovely blue eyes, I was a long furred too. But I was kitten sized, even smaller then Tiger “You'll start about a apprentice aged, Tiger, Tigerlily and Pixie have also drank, so their that age too” I looked at Lauren, she a a brown tabby kitten with
blue eyes. Kira was a silver tabby with green eyes. I look up to the Spiritclan cats “wow...” “Alissa, you'll be Dragon, we know your crazy about them” I grin “Kira, you'll be Frost, and Lauren, you'll be  Leopard” I smile “Tiger, you'll keep your name, Tigerlily, your Lily and Pixie, you are Petal” Tiger grinned “Sweet!” I laugh at Tiger “Good luck” boomed all of Spiritclan. I fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Or is it? (The title is like 'Or is it impossible?' since the title)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:29 pm

YUS! I'M LEOPARD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Or is it? (The title is like 'Or is it impossible?' since the title)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:30 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Or is it? (The title is like 'Or is it impossible?' since the title)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:14 pm

I'm Frost why wasn't I Leopard? I LOVE KITTEHS Sad why didn't u make me Leopard
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefightingwarriors.forumotion.com
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Or is it? (The title is like 'Or is it impossible?' since the title)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:16 pm

Maybe you could be Cheetah? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Or is it? (The title is like 'Or is it impossible?' since the title)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:37 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefightingwarriors.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Or is it? (The title is like 'Or is it impossible?' since the title)   Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:06 am

Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Or is it? (The title is like 'Or is it impossible?' since the title)   Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:07 am

I luv the story Alissa... Except I guess Kira didn't like her name Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Or is it? (The title is like 'Or is it impossible?' since the title)   Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:08 am

all well
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Or is it? (The title is like 'Or is it impossible?' since the title)   Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:10 am

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Or is it? (The title is like 'Or is it impossible?' since the title)   

Back to top Go down

Or is it? (The title is like 'Or is it impossible?' since the title)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1