Last edited by Wildstar on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Awakening   Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:40 pm

Moon's Awakening

Chapter 1

Starry Leaders

“We need something that can help the Clans!” protests a strong, starry leader, “The Clans are fine Blackstar!” a small, starry leader shouts, “If you think half starved is fine, then yes!” Blackstar spits. “Enough Blackstar and Tinystar!” a huge, starry leader shouts, the two leaders back away and sit down, “Yes Largestar.” they mew with fear in their eyes, “The Clans do need help as Blackstar said,” her eyes brighten as he says so, Tinystar rolls his eyes, “Get to the point.” Largestar narrows his eyes but continues, “I have decided I will send a cat down, her name will be Moon and she will help the Clans. She will have no family and no memory of us apart from that she is to help. She has a patch of white fur on her forehead which is in the shape of a full moon and is hidden until she speaks to us and helps the Clans. She is immortal and has to live rogue, if she ever finds a mate. She has to speak to StarClan, us, and ask us for him to be immortal with her. Otherwise he will die like every other cat. She can transform into a random cat and join a Clan but she will have to leave when she has done helping.” Blackstar looks at him, “How do you make her?” a hint of amusement was in her eyes, “I will use our powers.” Tinystar nods his head, “Fine. I guess the Clans do need a bit of help. But as long as this doesn't get too crazy, it's fine.” Blackstar smiles. Tinystar glares at Largestar, “How did you figure out all this?” Largestar looks at him, “I was thinking about this before paw.... We should create her now, although I need your help to.” the leaders nod their head and turn to the Moon Pool. They close their eyes and focus their power on making her.

“Where am I?” Moon asks out loud, her white patch shines. “You are in the forest, Clans are near. You must help them if they ask.” a deep voice answers. Moon nods her head and closes her eyes as she lets her senses guide her.

“Patchstar!” a cream she-cat shouts, “Coming Creampelt.” a patchy tom shouts, I hope it's important this time. “It's important alright.” she mews as if she read his mind,  “I got a prophecy from Starclan. They said 'Broken your clan may be. But no help can't be guaranteed.' I still don't understand it.” she looks to the ground. “It's ok. We can figure this out together. After all, we are siblings.” he smiles. Creampelt looks up to him with a smile on her face. Patchstar closes his eyes and sniffs the air, “I smell a she-cat, she smells-” he holds his tongue as he was going say that she smelt nice, “like a rogue.” he continues. Creampelt nods, “I will go out there myself. I feel like I haven't been contributing enough to the Clan.” Creampelt looks at him with fear in her eyes, “Keep safe. StarClan will help you if any trouble is there, and remember Patchstar. The Clan needs you.” she licks his ear. He smiles, “I will.” as he bounds over to Bushytail his deputy, “Bushytail, I'd like you to look after the Clan and organise the patrol while I'm gone.” Bushytail nods her head, “I will do so.” she turns around, “Bluefur, Mosspaw, Tanglefur and Treepaw. Come with me on patrol.” Patchstar smiles and gives her ear a friendly lick as he walks out of camp. He sniffs the air and follows the unusual she-cat scent.

Moon freezes as she sees a tom coming, 'What to do? What to do?' “Moon, we didn't give you your black fur for nothing.” Moons eyes brighten as she hides behind a tree, “Thanks StarClan.” she whispers softly so only she could hear. Patchstar opens his mouth and tastes her scent, it was fresh. He follows it, he turns around a tree and sees nothing but shadow. He turns away, “I must need my nose checked. I swear her scent led here.” he quickly turns back as he hears the sound of breathing. There was a white patch among the shadows, a flicker of movement. He goes further around the tree, following her. Moon lets out a silent giggle as he chases her around the tree. Patchstar goes the other way, Moon wasn't looking were she was going and crashes into him. They were nose to nose, Moon's red cheeks showed through her black fur. She jumps off of him and runs into the forest. “Come back!” Patchstar shouts, 'Dammit! I wanted to talk to her....' Moon bounds behind a bush, “That was close.” she closes her eyes and transforms into a black cat with no white patch. She pads back to him, 'I hope he doesn't question me too much....' Patchstar sees her and his eyes brighten, “Why did you run off?” Moon bites her lip but then relaxes, “I was worried you'd hurt me...” Patchstar frowns at her, “Why?” Moon's mind races, 'What excuse?! What excuse?!' “I was attacked before and didn't want to get hurt any more.” while she says that she adds scratches to her sides and turns around to show him. “I'll take you back to camp.”

Chapter 2

Moon's acception

As the two walk back Moon's mind races thinking of what her name needs to be and a history she needs to make up. She bites her lip but smiles at him as he glances at her. Once they make it back Creampelt comes racing to them, "Patchstar! You're ok!" she meows happily. Patchstar smiles, "Yes, I am." Creampelt realizes that Moon was there, she glances at her with a suspicious look, "Oh! Sorry. I'm M-Maple" she says quickly. "hmm..." Creampelt stares at her, "Um, I thought she could get her scratches fixed up. Creampelt?" Creampelt shakes her head quickly an turns to him, "Uh, yes. Sure. Right away. Nowwwww. What did you want me to do again." Patchstar laughs, "I wanted you to tend to her scratches you forgetful furball." he teases Creampelt blushes, "Come on Maple." she goes into her den with Maple following after. Patchstar sighs and goes over to Bushytail as she enters, "Hello Bushytail." he meows, "Hello Patchstar." she smiles, "Anything unusual on patrol?" he asks, "Yes. We smelt rogue and-" "Oh, that was probably just Maple." he interrupts, "Oh. The other thing was.... We smelt RiverClan by our lake. They obviously wanted the plenty of fish that we can't hunt." Patchstar nods his head, "We should talk about it at the gathering tomorrow." Bushytail nods her head. Patchstar walks to the medicine cat den to visit Maple/Moon, "How's it going?" he asks, "She's going well. The scratches weren't too hard. They seemed to go away like magic." Maple/Moon blushes as she had made them disappear. "Good. We will accept her to the Clan if she wants to join." Maple/Moon's eye brighten, "I would love to join ThunderClan." she smiles. "Good. We will hold the meeting now." he bounds out of the den to the Large Log, "Cats old enough to capture their own prey. Gather round the Large Log." he meows. Cats gather around and look up to him, Maple/Moon races out of her den to them. "We are gathered here to invite Maple to the clan. She shall be known as Maplepaw, I will mentor her." he flicks his tail as a signal for her to come up. She pads up and smiles, they touch noses. Her eyes brighten as they shout, "Maplepaw! Maplepaw! Maplepaw!"

Last edited by Wildstar on Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add another chapter :P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Awakening   Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:44 pm

I like it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefightingwarriors.forumotion.com
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Awakening   Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:44 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Awakening   Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:59 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Singingkittyontheinternet

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Awakening   Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:33 am

cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewarriorsspirit.forumotion.com/forum
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Awakening   Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:10 pm

Smile she sent it to me first and asked if she should put it up and I said yes (she sent it to me because you weren't online)
Back to top Go down
Singingkittyontheinternet

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Awakening   Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:11 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewarriorsspirit.forumotion.com/forum
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Awakening   Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:11 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Awakening   Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:06 pm

The second chapter's a bit short.... Meh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Awakening   Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:15 pm

I love the update Very Happy it's amazing
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Awakening   Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:18 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down