It is late afternoon, the first moon in leaf-bare

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wildstar

PostSubject: Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3   Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:21 am

Here I post what I've written so far in my story, each time I will edit and add more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3   Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:22 am

Willow mews for her mother as she couldn't see yet, her eyes hadn't opened. Storm picks her up and starts licking her small body, “I wish you had siblings my sweet Willow...” Storm purrs to her only daughter. Fire licks Storm's head as he lies next her, “She will be happy. She still has us.” he purrs. Willow slowly opens her eyes, “Willow opened her eyes! They're amber like yours Storm.” Fire mews excitedly, “Hewwo mummy,. Hewwo daddy!” Willow mews for the first time, she walks off her mother and walks around on the grass. She turns round and lies down, “Oh Willow, you are the best thing that ever happened to us.” Storm mews with happy tears coming to her eyes, “Wh-why is it only us here mummy? Where's my bwovers and sistwas?” Storm opens her mouth to speak and explain but Fire mews first, “They couldn't make it, look to the stars every night to remember them.” “Ok, I will!” Willow mews without a care. Storm smiles and so does Fire.

~7 Moons Later~

Willow wakes and goes to where her parents sleep, nobody was there, 'They're probably just out hunting.' Willow hopes. She goes to where they normally hunt, nobody. “N-N-No, no, no, no!” Willow yowls, “They can't be gone!” Willow throws herself to the ground and starts sobbing, “Why?! Why Starclan?! Why?!” Willow sits by her den looking at the sky, “Hello brothers, hello sisters, hello mother and father if you are up there.” A tear comes to Willow's eye, “I hope you are doing ok... I'm eight moons tomorrow.” Willow gulps, “I'm going to-” Willow holds back a sob, “I'm going to run away tomorrow. I will look to the stars like you said mum and dad.” Willow cries again, she stops and looks back up to the night sky, “I miss you so much, I wish I met you siblings, I wish I could see you... I guess I should go now. Goodbye family!” Willow bounds off with tears pouring form her eyes and down her cheeks.

~3 Moons Later~

Willow staggers through the snow, the rough wind pushes on her making it difficult to climb. Half frozen and starved she manages to walk out of the rough winds and into less snowy areas. Willow's bones and muscles nearly fall in strain to hold her up, she continues using all her strength left to blindly walk forward until she feels the soft grass on her wounded and frozen paws. Willow takes a step hoping it's the last, “Grass!” she shouts out with joy. She opens her eyes, a crystal clean lake, large willow trees arched as if to cover an area for safety. Willow can't believe her eyes, she starts crying which turns to sobbing, other cats obviously heard because they come running to her. Willow, startled from them, starts crying more, knowing she could die, pleading furiously, “Please, don't hurt me. I will bring you no harm, I only wish to be able to hunt here, I am famished from my travel. Please.” One of the cats walk up to her, giving a scratch across her left eye and a bite on the ear, tearing a chunk off, Willow yowls in pain. “We're rogues fool! We won't help you! Go away you weakling.” The cat hisses, Willow, still in pain, hisses ferociously and attacks the cat, raking her tummy with her claws, Willow bites the cat's shoulder and hisses again, “I am no weakling and you have no idea how much I have been through! So shut your snout you mousebrained foxdung!” she hisses at the three other cats that came giving them a glare as she walks over to the area where the willow trees made it safe.

She hears paws scampering away quickly until they become faint. Willow goes over to the pond, lapping it up, she stops and looks at her reflection in the water. A skinny, young, purplish grey cat with a bleeding scratch across her eyelid to her cheek and a chunk out of her bleeding ear stares back at her. Willow splashes the water with her paw and continues lapping, she decides to wash off the blood so she walks into the water and starts swimming. Willow walks out after she thinks it's all gone, she finds a mossy area by the pond and decides it will be her bed.Willow yawns but goes and catches a mouse, gobbling it up quickly. After her hunger is satisfied she falls asleep in her bed. “What are you doing you mousebrain? We're supposed to be quiet so she doesn't wake up!” a voice hisses quietly, “Sorry Blizzard.” a voice mews quietly, “It's okay Acorn.” Blizzard mews back. The two cats quietly go into Willow's 'home', Blizzard gets ready to sink his teeth into Willow's neck.

Before he can Acorn leaps and pushes Blizzard away, “She shouldn't die Blizzard, ignore what Ash says.” Acorn mews, “She hurt Ash! Didn't you see?” Blizzard retaliates with. Willow wakes up to the sound of cats arguing, “What are you doing here?” she hisses, “Blizzard wanted to kill you for what you did to Ash. I stopped him though.” Acorn explains, “Well thank you.” Willow mews kindly, she leaps onto Blizzard and pins him down, “I could have killed Ash if I wasn't so weak! I'm not as weak now so I could kill you easily!” she hisses, “Please, don't kill me! I was only following Ash's orders, he treats us like dirt.” Blizzard pleads. Willow leaps off him, “I won't kill you. I have a question though. Once I come of age I want to start a clan, would you like to join?” Blizzard takes time to think but Acorn answers immediately, “Yes. I am sick of Ash forcing us to do things. You should start your clan as early as you can, like, 17 moons.” Willow nods and brushes against Acorn thankfully, feeling his soft and warm fur against her. Blizzard nods his head too in agreement, “I'll join. Stupid Ash.”

“Was that you Blizzard that said I'm stupid?” Ash mews as he walks in, Willow hisses and yowls at him, quickly joined by Acorn and Blizzard, “Leave Blizzard and Acorn alone! They are sick of the way you treat them!” Ash hisses and yowls in pain as Willow strikes his sore shoulder again, Acorn rakes Ash's front leg, Ash swipes at Blizzard but he dodges quickly biting Ash's ear into a 'V' shape. Ash kicks Blizzard's chest with his hind legs quickly running away to his rogue camp. Blizzard falls back in pain wheezing, “I'll *wheeze* be fine.” Blizzard starts getting up already feeling fine, “Willow, we need more cats.” Acorn mews, “I know, we should get them from Ash's rogue camp while he heals.” Willow explains the plan. The cats stalk their way into the camp taking cats that are willing to come and are sick of being under Ash's commands. They meet back with a good amount of cats, Willow smiles. While every other cat sleeps Willow goes outside and looks at the night sky, she checks that no one sees her,  “Hello family. I'm going to be a leader, isn't that great?” she feels a weird energy flow through her body, “We are aging you by five moons so you can be a leader, meaning that you get to live an extra five moons then usual.” a voice inside her head says. Willow smiles, “Thank you family.” she bounds back into camp and falls asleep, ready to tell her 'clan' in the morning.

Willow wakes remembering what happened last night, she catches a vole and eats it up, waiting for the 'clan' to wake up. Blizzard wakes up Acorn with slight whack on the cheek using his paw, “I'm awake! I'm awake!” Acorn mews, Blizzard and Willow laugh. “I was talking to Starclan last night,” she mews once the 'clan' wakes and gathers, “They gave me five extra moons so I could become a leader. Some of us will go with me and find the Moonpool so I can get my nine lives and name, while going we will look out for other clans to see if they can accept us as being a clan. Meeting dismissed.” The cats went out and found other clans on the way, explaining everything each time and asking for help to the Moonpool. They finally made it, Willow dipped her head in, she found herself in a starry field. Her parents and siblings where there, Willow smiles, “Hello family.” she nuzzles her mother and father, “Are you ready for your nine lives Willow?” her mother asks.

Willow nods her head, “First life for bravery.” her mother mews, Willow feels a pain surging through her body, she keeps her snout shut and just lets it happen. “Second life for trust.” her father mews, another pain starts, Willow handles it. “Third life for friendship.” one of her brothers mew, the pain gets worse. “Fourth life for being agile.” one of her sisters mew, Willow cries out a little bit in pain. “Fifth life for being quick and fast.” another sister mews, Willow suddenly gets used to the pain and says nothing. She gains her four other lives and her name, Willowstar. She wakes by the Moonpool, surrounded by some of her clan, “I am leader now, we must tell the others back at camp.” They bound back to camp, Willowstar gives them all names and sends them to dens which are bushes. Acornfur stays behind blushing, “Willowstar, when we met I saved you from Blizzard, one of the reasons was that I like you...” Willowstar blushes and mews back, “I like you too...” she purrs. Acornfur licks her forehead, Willowstar licks his stomach. They bound over to a a big bush and mate. Willowstar is expecting kits and has been a good leader ever since, so far she has only been to one gathering.

Last edited by Wildstar on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:00 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3   Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:25 am

AWESOME lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefightingwarriors.forumotion.com
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3   Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:31 am

Thx :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3   Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:32 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Singingkittyontheinternet

PostSubject: Re: Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3   Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:09 am

cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewarriorsspirit.forumotion.com/forum
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3   Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:10 am

thx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3   Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:10 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3   Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:52 am

Edited more lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3   Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:32 am

it's even more awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3   Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:32 am

Thx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3   Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:00 am

Edited more lol it's done
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3   Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:32 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3   Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:28 pm

Smile it's good
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3   Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:46 pm

Thx. I'm so sad I missed you on here X(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:51 pm

ikr Sad but now we're on together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:52 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:52 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3   Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:45 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3   

Back to top Go down

Warrior by Heart/Willowstar's Life by Lauren :3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1