PostSubject: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:57 am

Dream of a Twoleg
Kira Williams

Allegiances
ShadeClan
Leader: Frailstar - thin grey/black tom with green eyes
Deputy: Purplestone - silvery/grey tabby she-cat with frosty blue eyes
Medicine cat: Pineswallow -      she-cat
Warriors (toms and she-cats without kits)
Yellowstreak -   tom, yellow eyes
Lilypond -
 she-cat
Poppyflame - orange, white and black torbie she-cat with honey-coloured eyes
Queens (she-cats expecting or nursing kits)
Redshallow - red tabby she-cat with hazel eyes, expecting Yellowstreak's kits
Elders (warriors and queens, formerly retired)
Orangedust - orange and white point snowshoe she-cat with green eyes

FlameClan
Leader: Ashstar - long-haired grey tom
Deputy: Sparrowleap - dark torbie she-cat
Medicine cat: Berryleaf - cream tom with green eyes
Littleclaw - black-and-white tortoiseshell tom
Pinetail - dark tabby with amber eyes, great, great, great, great granddaughter of Tigerstar
Tinyfawn - white she-cat with fawn point
Shellwhisper - blue she-cat with silver blotches
Elders (formal warriors and queens, now retired)
Shadoweye -
 she-cat, blind

FrostClan
Leader: Icestar - blue she-cat with silver tabby stripes
Deputy: Bramblefrost - dark tabby tom with ice blue eyes
Medicine cat: Frozenpond - light grey she-cat with deep blue eyes
Silverdapple - silver dappled she-cat
Birdrain - brown and white tom with blue eyes
Wildflower - white, black and brown torbie
Cougarstorm - dark grey tom with amber eyes
Willowlake - light grey dappled she-cat with strange silver eyes
Sparrowfeather - dark tabby she-cat
Poppydash - pale green, white and brown tom with green eyes
Queens (she-cats expecting or nursing kits)
Bluepelt - blue torbie she-cat, expecting Cougarstorm's kits

Cats outside of Clans
Lilly - silver tabby with blue eyes, kittypet
Flame - red tabby she-cat

Prologue
A silver dappled she-cat rustled the bracken of a bush. She narrowed her eyes. Darkness clouded her vision, but she could still see. The moon sent light through the leaves, creating patterns on the ground. The silver dapple headed toward a boulder, where someone stood waiting.
"Silverdapple," the cat greeted.
"Hello," the silver dapple purred, pressing her nose to the other cat's cheek.
"We need to be careful. My Clan's started sending out night patrols," the tom warned.
"Oh," Silverdapple sighed. "I wish we were in the same Clans!"
"Me too," the tom whispered.
"Littleclaw," Silverdapple sighed. "If only we had a secret meeting place."
"I think I have an idea," the tom mewed. His black and white fur rippled as he pushed with his hind legs and sprang from the boulder. "Follow me!" He whispered.
"Coming," Silverdapple called softly, sliding down the rock on the other side.
"We have to be careful," Littleclaw warned. "I'll show you where to go. My uncle's the leader. I know where and when he sends the patrols."
"Okay," Silverdapple whispered, smiling.

Chapter 1
A thin grey and black tom woke from his nap. Voices sounded outside his den. Shakily, the tom stood up and padded outside.
"What's all the commotion about," he croaked.
"Frailstar, everyone wants you to give up your position of leader. But I will never become leader until you die. So don't give up your position!" A silvery grey tabby she-cat meowed.
The frail tom snarled. "I will never give up my position, not for all the mice in the forest!"
"What are you talking about Frailstar. Everyone knows you're on your last life. Don't deny the need to retire!" An orange and white point snowshoe she-cat argued.
"I will never retire!" Frailstar croaked. "It is not okay to talk to me about this! If you want to have a different leader, I'm going to need to die first!"
"And that leader will be me!" A rogue screeched, leaping from the shadows.
"AAARGH!" A red tabby she-cat squealed. She herded her kits into a den and called to two cats as she passed.
"We'll protect the nursery!" The silvery grey she-cat and an orange, white and brown torbie she-cat yowled at the same time, darting for the crevice where the red tabby queen had disappeared into.
"Attack!" The rogue screeched to the bushes. Moments later, a wave of rogues crashed down into the camp.
"Defend Frailstar!" The silvery grey she-cat screeched. "We can't let him die!"
Immediately, four cats made a circle around their thin leader. They clawed at the rogues who tried to break through.
"Flame!" Spat Frailstar. "I thought I had chased you from any Clan territory as a warrior!"
"Nope!" A red tabby she-cat screeched and leaped over the circle of cats, onto Frailstar's back.
"Get off!" A greenish brown tabby tom yowled, digging his claws into Flame's back he dragged the rogue off Frailstar.
"Let go!" Flame spat, twisting and wriggling in the strong warrior's grip. Then she bit the tom's paw deeply.
The tom roared and flew into the air as Flame kicked his stomach. The tom landed on his side was still for a couple of seconds before scrambling to his paws and limping back toward the rogue.
"You'll never kill Frailstar," the tom snarled, smacking Flame's cheek with claws unsheathed and sending her reeling.
"Oh yeah I will!" Flame spat, leaping onto the tom's back and churning it with her hind paws. The tom bucked and kicked and finally Flame jumped off.
There's too many! Frailstar thought frantically. Flame screeched and another wave of rogues smashed down into the camp.
"Lilypond!" Frailstar screamed. "Go to FrostClan and FlameClan and get help!"
"Yes Frailstar!" A she-cat yowled back. She darted through the battle and pelted out of the camp.
Frailstar turned and leaped onto Flame's back. But Frailstar was weak and Flame easily flipped over and crushed the breath out of Frailstar.
"You cannot quench the flames of revenge!" Flame spat. She ripped open Frailstar's belly.
Frailstar screamed in agony. "Help me!"
"Too frail to fight? Ha! This is going to be fun!" Flame yowled, tearing his belly to shreds.
Frailstar screamed and instinctivly flipped, but ended getting his back clawed to shreds.
Suddenly a huge rock fell into the clearing. Cats scattered. Flame leaped off Frailstar who got to his paws a moment too late. The rock smashed Frailstar's bones to pieces.
"Frailstar!" The silvery grey tabby screamed. She glared at Flame. "You'll die like my leader did!"
She ran as if she had wings on her paws and smashed into Flame's side. She rained claw mark after claw mark on Flame's head. The red tabby she-cat spat at the deputy and ripped open the silvery grey she-cat's belly, like Frailstar's.
The deputy screamed. "Flame's too smart! Fight like rogues!" Then the silvery grey she-cat snapped at Flame's tail and got a hold. She crunched down and tasted blood. Flame screamed and kicked the deputy away. The silver she-cat growled and launched herself and Flame, cracking her neck. Flame gasped and crumpled to the ground, her head lolling awkwardly.
"Flame's dead!" A tom screamed.
"Keep fighting!" A she-cat yowled.
Suddenly more pawsteps sounded outside the hollow.
We're going to die! Thought the silvery grey she-cat. But the pawsteps belonged to the other Clans.
"Purplestone! We've come to help!" A grey tom and a silver tabby she-cat yowled at the same time.
"Thank you Icestar and Ashstar!" The deputy called.
"Where's Frailstar? We need to speak to him!" Ashstar called.
"I'm in chrage now," Purplestone called sadly. "Frailstar was crushed under the rock." Her tail pointed.
"Oh, how upsetting!" Icestar gasped. The loss of Frailstar would be a loss to all three Clans.
"We came here to fight, not grieve," growled Ashstar. He launched at a tom and tore his flanks to shreds, sending the tom screaming into the bushes. Icestar snapped the neckbone of a she-cat and the cat lay still. Purpleheart looked around. The Clans were winning!
"Retreat!" Screamed the new leader of the rogues. "Retreat!!!!!"
The rogues's ears pricked up at the command and they all left the camp and followed their leader, pelting at top speed.
"Thank you, Ashstar and Icestar. Without your help, we'd all be crowfood right now," Purplestone panted.
"No problem. There have always been three Clans, and there always will be." Icestar smiled.

{{AWAKE}}
A young girl woke up. She sat up in bed, eyes darting around the room. Then she sighed and closed her eyes, waiting for sleep to come. Her dream had been terrifying. The death of a tom who the cats called Frailstar... the death of Flame. It was all a dream, right? But why did she feel achy... she kicked the doona off and looked at herself. She almost screamed. There were bruises all over her legs! Just from kicking the sides of the bed. Just from kicking the sides of the bed... The girl thought frantically. Then she closed her eyes and sleep came immediately.
{{DREAM}}
The girl opened her eyes, and beside her was her cat.
"Tigerlilly?" The girl asked.
"Yes?" The cat mewed, tilting her head.
"You can talk?!" The girl yelled.
"Yeah... Wait what?! You can understand me?!" Tigerlilly yowled.
"Yeah!" The girl smiled.
"Twoleg and kittypet!" A voice yowled.
"OMFG it's a StarClan cat!" The girl squealed.
"Not StarClan, but SkyClan," the cat mewed, narrowing her eyes.
"Oh, sorry," the girl said.
"It's fine, young twoleg," the SkyClan warrior accepted the apology.
The girl smiled. "Great."
"It has taken too long. We're going to make you a cat," the SkyClan warrior mewed.
"What?!" Shrieked the girl. "I need my friends to become cats also!"
"Don't worry," the SkyClan cat mewed, motioning with her ears.
"Lauren!" The girl yelled.
"Kira!" The other girl shrieked joyfully.
"Where are we?" A cat the girl recognized to be Pixie mewed.
"You're about to witniss these two twolegs become cats," the SkyClan warrior mewed.
"What?!" A cat yowled.
"Yes, Tigerlily." The SkyClan warrior glared at her.
"Y-you know my name?" Tigerlily stammered.
"Yes I do." The SkyClan warrior narrowed her eyes. "I watch over everyone and everything. This twoleg here has a belief in some far-off StarClan. What are they like?"
"Similar to SkyClan," Kira said.
"Really?" The SkyClan warrior asked.
Kira sighed. She was getting bored. "Yes," she started. "Can we skip to the part where you change me and Lauren to cats?"
The SkyClan warrior narrowed her eyes. "You must be patient, twoleg kit."
Kira's cheeks grew red and she looked away.
"It's fine," the SkyClan warrior chuckled.
Kira smiled.
"Young twolegs, come here." The SkyClan warrior flicked her tail and sat down.
Kira hugged Lauren and they headed to the SkyClan warrior. They sat down and crossed their legs.
"I give you both courage, strength, loyalty and determination. Kira, you have almost as much loyalty as a leader. I expect to see you become leader someday. Lauren, you are very couragous. I don't think you need courage, otherwise you'd be stubborn." The SkyClan cat meowed.
Lauren laughed. "I am very couragous."
Kira nodded and smiled. "Yea,"
"Now drink from the pool!" The SkyClan cat yowled.
Kira crawled over to the pool, dipped her head and drank some. Sparks fizzed through her stomach and she gasped. "It's just like lemonade!"
"Really?" Lauren asked, coming over and sitting beside me. She drank a bit and smiled as it crackled and fizzed in her tummy. "Yea!"
Suddenly Kira shrieked. The fizzing grew painful. Lauren cried out too. Tigerlily and Pixie pressed againt each other, fur touching.
Kira screamed as needles pressed through her skin, poking and pinching her. It felt like pins and needles but much, much worse. Lauren screamed too. Kira realized that Lauren was looking hairy. Then she gasped. It wasn't hair, it was fur!
Kira screamed again as the fur poked through her skin, changing her and making her hairy. A trail of sparkles came from the sky and smacked Kira and Lauren on their butts, and tails formed. Screaming in agony, Kira fell into the pool. The transformation sped up and Lauren fell into the pool, also. They both surfaced. They found it harder to swim and they went under again. They thrashed about and reached the shallow part. Kira stood up and hobbled to the shore then flopped onto her side. Lauren followed. Suddenly a shimmer of stars appeared in front of the SkyClan cat and their Skype friend Alissa appeared, along with a tom kitten.
"Hi," Alissa said. "This is Tiger." Then she looked and gasped at the SkyClan warrior. "A-a-a STARCLAN CAT?!"
The SkyClan cat smiled. "No, I am a SkyClan warrior. This girl over there thought I was StarClan, too."
"Kira!" Alissa yelled.
"Alissa, don't drink from the..." Kira started, but it was no use. Alissa drank from the pool.
Soon Alissa screamed. She collapsed into the pool and swallowed more water. Alissa surfaced and shrieked. She swam to the shore and collapsed beside Kira and Lauren.
"Lissa!" The kitten mewed. "Lissa!"
"Tiger, don't worry. I'm still here," Alissa gasped.
"Lissa!" Tiger cried.
Alissa sighed, realizing it was useless. Even though he was 11 months old, the small cat still didn't understand everything.
"Lissa Lissa!" Tiger yowled.
"It's okay, your owner's there," Tigerlily meowed, pointing with her tail to Alissa.
"Lissa!" Tiger squeaked, bouncing over to Alissa and rubbing her face with his nose.
Alissa laughed. "That tickles!" She stood up and her reddish goldish hair fell about her shoulders perfectly. The curls were curling, the colours were 'glowing'. Well, not really glowing...
"Alissa, we're turning into... cats!" I said, standing on my feet. I fell to my hands and knees and flicked my tail.
Alissa noticed both girls had a tail and gasped. "You have..." Before she could say anything, a shimmer of stars came and spanked her on the butt, magically making a tail appear. Alissa screamed and fell to her hands and knees. All girls glowed and changed into cats.
"Lissa!" Tiger mewed.
"I am here..." Alissa murmured.

Chapter 2
Kira, Lauren, Alissa, Tigerlily, Pixie and Tiger looked up at the glowing SkyClan cat.
"You have transformed," the cat observed. "Oh, by the way, my name's Glowingdust."
"Um.. okay..." Kira uttered.
"Very strange," Alissa whispered.
"I like it!" Lauren mewed.
The SkyClan cat smiled. "Your names will be Lilly," tail pointed to Kira, "Dapple," Lauren, "Bright," Alissa, "Vole," Tiger, "Ginger," Tigerlily, "and Mint," Pixie.
"I'm not a ginger cat..." Tigerlily murmured.
"Rise." Glowingdust commanded.
All six rose.
"When you awake, you will be in a forest. You will be in a hollow. There will be no prey, and you will have to learn to adapt to your new surroundings. Sleep, and wake up!" Glowingdust warned.
Suddenly, all six cats felt sleepy. They sank to the ground in a pile and fell asleep.

When they awoke they leaped up. Glowingdust was right, they were in a hollow, with no prey.
"Lissa?" Vole mewed. "Lissa?"
"No." Bright smiled "Bright now."
"Lissa?" Vole continued. "Lissa?"
"I am Bright now," Bright growled.
"Lissa?" Vole cried.
"Fine. You can call me Alissa." Bright narrowed her eyes and turned toward Lilly and Dapple.
"What should we do now?" Lilly asked.
"Head for the scent of Clan," Dapple suggested.
"Maybe..." Bright murmured.
"Lissa!" Vole squeaked.
Bright growled and ignored Vole.
"We should head out... that way!" Lilly mewed.
Dapple and Bright looked over toward the exit, and they nodded. "Only way o-" Suddenly she was cut off by a screech.
"THE CEILING IS FALLING!!" Dapple shrieked.
Sure enough, dirt and rubble started falling on the group of six's heads.
"Hurry!" Ginger cried out, darting to the entrance. She helped Vole and Mint out then turned back toward the cave.
The exit was cut off.
"What do we do?" Cried Lilly.
"Is this the end?" Dapple whispered.
"No," Bright murmured. "We will get through this!" She leaped at the wall and started digging.
"Race you to the surface!" Lilly let out a shrill SQUEAL and smacked at the wall, clawing at it madly.
Dapple hung behind. "I think this is what SkyClan destined us to die from..."
"This is a test!" Lilly screamed. "Get over here now!" Suddenly a giant rock broke free from the ceiling.
"LAUREN!" Bright screamed.
Dapple looked up and when the two girls didn't see she darted away.
"Lauren!" Lilly cried, leaping away from the wall and to her B.F.F.A.E. "Lauren!" She clawed at the rock. "No!"
"Lauren!" Bright wailed.
Suddenly Dapple appeared on top of the rock. "Yes?"
"LAUREN!" Lilly yowled, tears still streaming down her cheeks.
"We thought you died!" Bright cried.
"No, at the last second I darted away. Missed me, right?" Dapple laughed.
Lilly and Bright laugh/cried so much.
Dapple laughed. "If I had really died I'd have missed you too."
"We can't stand here chatting. THE ROOM IS COLLAPSING!" Lilly yowled.
Sure enough dirt and rubble continued falling on them. Dapple smacked at the wall and started digging a tunnel. Lilly continued hers and so did Bright.

Lilly burst from the ground first. "I win!"
Dapple and Bright emerged at the same time and argued about who came first.
"IT WAS A TIE." Lilly yowled.
"Fine." Bright growled. Suddenly her ears pricked up. "Vole!" She mewed, bounding over to the sound of rustling bushes.
"The animal Vole, or Vole that used to be Tiger?" Dapple laughed.
"Tiger!" Bright answered.
"Lissa!" Vole squeaked.
"Tiger!" Bright touched noses with Vole and they purred.
"Ginger!" Lilly squealed, darting over to her.
"Lilly!" Ginger mewed.
"DAPPLE!" Mint yowled.
"MINT!" Dapple screeched. They ran at each other and wrapped around each other, then fell about in a play fight.
Chapter 3
Lilly looked around after rubbing against Ginger. (PLAYFULLY XD) "Where should we go now?"
"Towards the scent of Clan." Dapple suggested, grinning at her prank she'd played earlier.
Lilly glared at Dapple then burst out laughing at the stupid face she was making. Bright look at Dapple then she too burst into laughter. Dapple tried making a serious face then shrieked with laughter. All three rolled around with laughter. The other three, Vole, Ginger and Mint, looked at them with amused expressions in their eyes.
Vole seemed to be a bit calmer now, not squeaking 'Lissa' everywhere they went. "Li-Bright?" He asked, changing from 'Lissa' to 'Bright' quickly.
Bright glanced at Vole in complete and utter surprise. "You said my cat name!"
Dapple stiffened. "Wait. If we're cats, what will happen to everything we've done on the internet?"
Lilly gasped. "Our rooms will rot! Will will happen to our parents? Will they realize we're gone?"
Bright felt tears well in her eyes. "Of course they'll realize. They'll either think we ran away, or.. or...." She couldn't bring herself to say 'commit suicide'.
Suddenly Glowingdust appeared before them. "Lilly, Bright and Dapple, do not worry, for time in the twoleg dimension has been paused. You are still there, in your nests. Your spirits are here. And no, that does not mean you are dead." She chuckled. "You are merely living a dream, if you know what I mean." She laughed at the rhyme, then disappeared.
Lilly flopped onto her side, tears streaming down her face still. "She could've told us that EARLIER!?" She shrieked.
"What was that?" A cat's voice yowled.
The six stiffened.
"Run!" Ginger hissed.
"No, climb!" Bright snarled to the group. She clawed her way up a tree, and Lilly and Dapple followed.
Mint, Ginger and Vole exchanged exasperated looks, then clawed their way up to sit beside them.
"Oh, shoot." Lilly hissed as realization dawned on her. "We're cats, and cats can smell their dinner from half the house away..."
"So that means..." Bright answered, catching on.
"That they'll smell us!" Dapple hissed. The three facepawed in unison.
Lilly stiffened as the first cat, a tom, found their scent trail. When it ended abruptly, he smacked into the tree. The six almost burst into laughter, if it weren't for the fact that they were in serious trouble. The tom looked up.
"There they are! Six of them!" He yowled back to the group. Five other cats slunk out of the shadows.
"Come down and we will take you to our leader!" A she-cat yowled at the group.
Dapple turned to Bright who turned to Vole who turned to Ginger... you get the picture.
"Should we?" All six asked each other at the same time. Lilly snorted.
"Yes you should." A silver cat meowed. She stepped apart from the group, and the dignity in her step made the six cats scramble down from the tree.
Bright glanced at the silver cat. "The leader?" She asked.
The silver cat nodded. "Purplestar."
"Purplestar." The six said in unison again.
Purplestar nodded. "Yes."
Lilly stepped forward and dipped her head respectively. "My name is K-Lilly, that," she said, pointing with her tail to Bright. "Is Bright. That's Dapple, then there's Vole, Ginger and Mint."
Purplestar tilted her head towards Ginger. "She's not a ginger cat." She remarked.
Ginger blinked. "I know that. My... mother called me that." She quickly said before making a mistake and saying 'Glowingdust'.
Purplestar stared hard at Ginger before shifting her gaze to Vole. "Why the name?" She asked.
Vole squeaked in alarm. "I-uh..."
Bright stepped in. "He's six moons old and his mother raised him to not speak to strangers."
Purplestar hissed. "Did I ask for your opinion?"
Bright ducked her head, ears flat in shame. She stepped backwards, and sat down next to Lilly and Dapple. They licked her ears comfortingly.
Purplestar turned her attention back to Vole. "Well then?" She asked, tilting her head.
Vole gulped then spoke fast. "My mother had eaten a vole after birth and then my father asked what my name would be but my mother thought he'd meant what the type of animal was so she said 'Vole' and now that's my name."
Purplestar seemed to accept that. "Very well." She turned and flicked her tail. "Follow." She said.
All six cats rose to their paws and bounded after the patrol of ShadeClan cats.
In the camp, news spread like wildfire that there were six cats found in their territory. Ginger's pelt was bristling at the sight of so many other cats. Mint hurried to her side and whispered something into Ginger's ear. Whatever it was, it calmed Ginger and made her fur go flat.
Lilly, Bright and Dapple were whispering together, heads bent as they walked.
"What do you think we should do?" Dapple hissed.
Lilly pondered that for a moment. "I think we should ask to join ShadeClan, because that was what Glowingdust wanted us to do."
Bright nodded slowly. "Yes, that could be what she meant us to do. Very well. It's agreed?"
Dapple and Lilly nodded.
"You six!" Purplestar yowled. The six newcomers froze, their tails twitching nervously.
"Come! I expect you have something you want to say to me?" She continued.
"She's pressing us, so I guess we've gotta." Lilly hissed to the other two. Lilly nodded at the other three cats - Ginger, Mint and Vole - and they headed into Purplestar's den.
Purplestar lay in a bed of moss, waiting. She sat up and shook scraps of moss from her fur, and watched as the six cats squeezed into her den. It was a tight fit, but they managed to sit down.
"So? What were you doing in ShadeClan territory?" Her tone was more curious than hostile.
Lilly spoke. "We didn't realise this was your territory. We'd heard of the tales of the three... Clans." She struggled to find the right words.
Dapple piped up. "We wanted to join one of them."
"Luck brought us here." Bright agreed.
"Or SkyClan..." Purplestar murmured, her eyes glazed. Then she shook her head, most likely trying to rid a thought. "Very well. You three can go, but these ones"-Ginger, Mint and Vole-"Can stay while they tell me if they want to change their names or not. Vole might want to, though."
Vole nodded slowly, and Lilly, Dapple and Bright headed out of Purplestar's den.
"Wow! I wonder if she'll accept us?" Lilly asked.
"Hopefully," Dapple murmured, obviously remembering the cave thing.
Bright smiled determinedly. "We have to be accepted into ShadeClan, or we'll have to move on to one of the other two..."
She broke off as Vole, Ginger and Mint bounded out of Purplestar's den, followed by the ShadeClan leader herself.
Purplestar leaped onto a tree branch and yowled, "let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Tree Branch for a Clan meeting!"
A queen sat at the entrance to the nursery, her belly plump with kits. A tomcat padded over to her and pressed his muzzle against her cheek before heading to sit with the other warriors.
Purplestar motioned for the six cats to come forward with her tail. She looked around and declaired. "These six are joining ShadeClan."
Lilly looked at Dapple and Bright, squirming with excitement. Mint's eyes were wide with awe, Ginger was bristling in anticipation and Vole was... well..... being Vole.
"You six have been accepted into the Clan. You all are six moons old, correct?" She asked them.
They all nodded.
"Ok then. Lilly, step forward." Purplestar called.
Lilly glanced at her friends and padded forward tentatively.
"You have been accepted into ShadeClan and you are now an apprentice. Lilly, from this moment on, until you recieve your warrior name, you will be known as Lillypaw. Your mentor will be me." She leaped down from Tree Branch, touched noses with Lillypaw and jumped back up to her tree.
"Dapple." Purplestar summoned.
Dapple bounced forward, excited.
"You have been accepted into ShadeClan and you are now an apprentice. Dapple, from this moment on, until you recieve your warrior name, you will be known as Dapplepaw. Your mentor will be Yellowstreak."
The tom who had pressed his muzzle against the queen rose to his paws and padded toward Dapplepaw. The touched noses and Dapplepaw scampered over to sit with Lillypaw.
Purplestar looked at Bright. "Bright!"
Bright leaped to her paws and bounded forward.
"Bright, you have been accepted into ShadeClan and you are now an apprentice. Bright, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Brightpaw. Your mentor will be Poppyflame. Poppyflame, you are ready for your second apprentice, and I wish that you pass on all you taught me to this young one." Purplestar flicked her ears, embarrassed, while her former mentor and Brightpaw touched noses.
"Vole."
"Where?!" Yellowstreak yelped.
Purplestar purred in amusement. "You have reached the age of six moons, and are becoming an apprentice in ShadeClan. From this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Tigerpaw."
Lillypaw, Dapplepaw and Brightpaw hissed. No! Lillypaw thought.
Tigerpaw didn't mind though, he was staring up at Purplestar in awe. "Your mentor will be Waterpool."
Tigerpaw turned to the silvery she-cat and touched noses with her.
"Ginger."
Murmurs of surprise came when Ginger stepped forward. Some-cat yowled out, "but she's not a ginger cat!"
Purplestar hissed. "Silence!"
"You have reached the age of six moons, and you are becoming an apprentice in ShadeClan. From this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Gingerpaw. Your mentor will be Honeyfern. Honeyfern, you are ready for your second apprentice, and I hope you pass on all you know to this apprentice."
Gingerpaw padded determinedly over to the yellow tabby she-cat and pressed her nose against Honeyfern's, then bounded over to Lillypaw, Dapplepaw, Brightpaw and Tigerpaw.
"And, last but not least, Mint." Purplestar's eyes shined.
"You have reached the age of six moons, and are becoming an apprentice of ShadeClan. Mint, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mintpaw. Your mentor will be Lillypond. Lillypond, I expect you pass on all your fighting skills, honesty and wisdom to this apprentice."
Lillypond's ear twitched at the open praise. She stepped forward and touched her nose to Mint.
Purplestar sat down as ShadeClan started chanting. "Lillypaw! Dapplepaw! Brightpaw! Tigerpaw! Gingerpaw! Mintpaw! Lillypaw! Dapplepaw! Brightpaw! Tigerpaw! Gingerpaw! Mintpaw!"
Lillypaw's eyes shone as she drank in her Clanmate's praise.
They were apprentices of ShadeClan!

Chapter 4
Brightpaw bounded over to Poppyflame. "What do we do now?"
Poppyflame nodded at the entrance of camp. "I'll show you around the territory if you'd like."
"Yes please!" Brightpaw purred.
Poppyflame's ears twitched and Lillypond and Mintpaw joined them.
"It's better to have more than two cats in a patrol, even if we're just showing you the borders." Lillypond explained.
"Oh, uh, okay." Mintpaw looked doubtful, but she followed Lillypond and Poppyflame out of camp.

Last edited by Leapingstar on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:03 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefightingwarriors.forumotion.com
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:00 am

lol I hope it's okay that you're in it, Lauren
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:12 am

lol. It's fine and funny XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:19 am

xD thanks
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:23 am

Btw why are YOU going to be a leader? Could I be deputy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:29 am

sure >: D evil lol Purpleheart becomes Purplestar and we both join that Clan and we become apprentices lol I'M GIVING AWAY THE STORY lol
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:30 am

XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:30 am

SO SHUT UP THEN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:32 am

... lol
Back to top Go down
Singingkittyontheinternet

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:13 am

.......... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewarriorsspirit.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:13 am

Am I not your friend?
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:00 pm

Kira's closer to me then you.... sooooo yeah...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:32 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:36 pm

Just saying!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:37 pm

;(
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:38 pm

No offence lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:38 pm

:I
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:39 pm

Sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:43 pm

No srsly we've known each other for almost ten years
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:44 pm

Our whole life!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:45 pm

Sad And knowing me for a like three or four years isn't enough to add me to your story!
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:45 pm

Well it would have been easier to only put one friend in and why are we arguing over story characters? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:47 pm

Sad I'll keep bugging you about it till you do something about it, its just how I do
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

Alissa, maybe I could like make you die as a human and be reborn as our friend... or you could go through the same produce, just later in our cat life. You choose which one seems more DRAMATIC to you XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream of a Twoleg by Kira   

Back to top Go down

Dream of a Twoleg by Kira
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next