Here I post my story Pawsteps, will edit :3

Last edited by Wildstar on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps by Lauren :3   Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Clan Members
AmberClan
Leader: Amberstar – An amber she-cat with blue eyes.

Deputy: Birchfur – A white tom with yellow eyes.

Medicine Cat: Frostleaf – A white tom with blue eyes.

Queens: Flowerstream – A blue she-cat with white socks and red eyes, 2 kits Leafkit and Mistkit. Tinystep- A small brown tabby she-cat with silver eyes and expecting kits.

Warriors: Hollyclaw – A calico she-cat with sharp claws and dusty red eyes, apprentice is Pouncingpaw. Wishtail – A white tom with a long bushy tail. Cinderash – An ash grey tom with brown eyes, apprentice is Spottedpaw. Wolfheart – A wolflike she-cat with brown eyes.

Elders: None.
FoxClan
Leader: Tailstar – A big, strong, brown tabby tom with green eyes.

Deputy: Sandfall – A sandy tom with purple eyes.

Medicine Cat: Squirrelleaf – A brown tabby she-cat with  green eyes.

Queens:  Goldenstream – A golden tabby she-cat with green eyes and 6 kits, Mousekit, Angelkit, Greykit, Hawkkit, Tigerkit and Redkit.

Warriors: Appletail - A red she-cat with blue eyes, apprentice is Moonpaw. Runningfoot - A fast silver tom with amber eyes. Bluewillow – A beatiful blue she-cat with green eyes, apprentice is Pinepaw.

Elders:  Lionstorm – A lion-like tom with storm blue eyes. Cloudheart – A cloud white she-cat with sky blue eyes.

ShadeClan
Leader: Nightstar – A dark blue strong tom with dark grey eyes.

Queen: Darkmist – A strong black she-cat with dark blue eyes and expecting kits.

The other clans do not know any other information about this clan apart from the leader and his mate.

Chapter One

Amber closes her eyes while crouched. She hears birds chirping, her ears flicker. She sniffs for prey, instead she smells cats. Amber opens her eyes and jumps into a bush, crouched and hidden. One cat much stronger and scarred then her, no collar, free neck so they can feel the breeze ruffle through their fur. Amber gives out a low rumble in jealousy. She leaps out of the bushes and pins down the cat, “What's your name?” she hisses. The cat pushes her off and pins her down, “Your pretty strong for a kittypet.” he mews. She pushes him off, “Kitty-what?” she asks. “A kittypet. It's a cat who lives with two-legs,” he answers jumping back to his feet. She hisses at him and arches her back, “Why are you here?” “To hunt. I have no clan, no home, I have to survive by myself.” “I always wanted to be in a clan. My parents were born warrior. My mother became the leader of Foxclan after my father retired. She soon retired with him. I have heard all the stories you could imagine. I always wanted to be the leader of one, it would be Amberclan and I would lead as Amberstar. Oh... I'm sorry. I've been talking for too long.” Amber mews, she looks at her paws. The tom smiles as he sits down, “I've always wanted to be in a clan again. Since I was kicked out of Foxclan many moons ago.” he mews. Amber gets an idea, “Why don't WE make a clan? Anyway, what's your name?” he mews back with excitement, “Sure! My name's Birchfur. Can I be deputy while you're leader?” Amber nods her head and smiles, she starts running and looking for a good place for the clan to be. Her collar's bell tinkles loudly scaring all the prey, they could have caught, away. The trees above their head sway from side to side among the blue sky filled with puffy clouds in all shapes and sizes. The two cats come across an area that looks like the trees are creating a wall, the perfect spot for a clan. There are wood piles that have formed as caves, a big hollow stone with an entrance in the back of it and a flowing stream that is as clean as crystal, the perfect clan home. “I think we found the place Birchfur.” Amber whispers, “We need to find the Moonpool so I can get my nine lives and name.” she pads up to the stream and decides to follow it hoping the Moonpool would be close by. She yawns and decides to go back but out of the corner of her eye, a bright glowing pool of water shines. She runs back to Birchfur, “We know the location of it. I'll visit it once we have enough clan members.” he nods his head and smiles, “We should get some sleep. After we mark this as our territory.” Amber nods her head but mews, “I think for now I'll name myself Ambertail.”

Ambertail can't sleep. She doesn't know what to do with the clan, she worries . A twig snaps, Ambertail freezes with fear. She gets out of her mossy bed and heads outside to wake Birchfur. She sees the intruder, instead of waking Birchfur she decides to confront the cat by herself. Ambertail hisses at the cat, “Why are you here?” the cat jumps back with fright, they then jump back to their feet and start hissing, “My name's Wolf. What's yours?” Ambertail sniffs the air, 'She-cat'. She hisses back, “Ambertail, the leader of the clan that will be.” Birchfur hears the two she-cats fighting and wakes up, he shoots out of his den to face Wolf, he growls and hisses. Wolf, startled again by Birchfur, stops hissing and spitting, she mews at them with some anger in her tone, “Can I join? Sorry for startling you.” Birchfur and Ambertail stop hissing, “It was more like we startled her.” mutters Birchfur under his breath, “You may.” Ambertail mews. The cat goes to the den where Birchfur was and falls asleep quickly, Birchfur and Ambertail stay behind talking, “Can we trust her?” Birchfur asks, “I don't know, I think so.” Ambertail replies with, “We'll see her in the morning unless she's gone, then we can talk.” he mews. They go to their dens and fall asleep. Ambertail wakes and goes to where they met last night, luckily no blood was spilt. Birchfur comes with Wolf by his side, “Wolf and I were talking for a bit and she decides her name will be Wolfheart. What do you think Amber?” Ambertail nods her head then remember Birchfur calling her Amber, her kittypet name, Ambertail mews firmly in reply so Wolfheart doesn't call her Amber, “Only you can call me Amber, Birchfur.” Birchfur nods his head in understanding and Wolfheart copies. “We need more cats...” Ambertail mews worriedly, “I might be able to get some...” Wolfheart mews, “Can you go get them?” Ambertail asks, Wolfheart nods her head and runs off into the distance, “Can we trust her? I mean we only just met her last night.” Birchfur asks quietly once she's out of sight. “I don't know Birchfur. It's hard to really trust her, but who knows. Maybe it's that we just met her.” “Maybe...” Wolfheart comes running back with five other cats, the form a circle and start saying their names, “My name's Frost.” a white tom with blue eyes mews, “My name's Holly.”  A calico she-cat with sharp claws and dusty red eyes mews, “My name's Tiny.” a small brown tabby she-cat mews quietly, “My name's Flower.” a blue she-cat with white socks and red eyes. “My name's Wish.”

Last edited by Wildstar on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps by Lauren :3   Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:55 am

(great names, keep on working!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefightingwarriors.forumotion.com
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps by Lauren :3   Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:12 am

k
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps by Lauren :3   Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:17 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps by Lauren :3   Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:29 am

Should add paragraphs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Singingkittyontheinternet

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps by Lauren :3   Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:35 am

?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewarriorsspirit.forumotion.com/forum
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps by Lauren :3   Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:52 am

To the story, I did
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps by Lauren :3   Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:53 am

k
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps by Lauren :3   Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:55 am

Gonna maybe delete this story lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps by Lauren :3   Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:09 am

DONT DELETE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps by Lauren :3   Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:41 am

ok...
Back to top Go down
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps by Lauren :3   Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:02 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps by Lauren :3   Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:09 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps by Lauren :3   Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:30 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps by Lauren :3   Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:21 am

I just think I have too many stories and I need one I'll work on that's my own idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps by Lauren :3   Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:21 am

okay
Back to top Go down
Rubylover7

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps by Lauren :3   Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:12 pm

k sweet
Back to top Go down
View user profile