Leapingstar#2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:52 pm

it looks like Sorreltail has no front paws Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Singingkittyontheinternet

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:06 pm

can u do more questions? (hint: like or the same as riverspirit's characters)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewarriorsspirit.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:21 am

Chapter 8
Training
I gasped and looked at Lionstep “That's why!” I say. Lionstep sighed, annoyed “Go back, all three of you” He said. Echopaw smiled “No way! I can barely remember which way is back!” I almost said Yes you do But the trio gave me a look “Lets go” I say, glancing nervously up at the hawks. The others agreed and we started. After a while Lionstep came over “You need training” He said. I nodded and looked around in the open land “I could teach you how to defend against the hawks if they attack” I suggest. Echopaw nodded. Silverpaw shrugged “I'll be up for it” He said cheerfully. I smiled warmly at him and he fidgeted “They'll try to hurt you anyway possible, so try to fight as fierce as you can” I say “Now, I have learnt most of the moves, although they keep making more up, okay, so everyone of you attack me, paws sheathed of course, and you try to defeat me” The cats nodded “Okay, who first?” Havensky flicked her head “I'll try” Lizardfur gasped “You can't!” Havensky looked at him softly “It doesn't matter, I am far from it” I shook my head as she came up to me and I crouched a bit, muscles rippling and tail whipping. She took up a similar stance and we circled each other, until Havensky charged and I stood my place. She moved her right front leg and aimed for my head. Quickly I dropped and rolled, letting her paw hit the ground. I quickly shook my fur and stood, hackles raised. She charged again and leapt, twisting in mid-air. She landed on my back, trying to push me down with her bigger body. I crouched and leapt straight up, shaking myself. I felt her grip let go and I heard her land on the ground. I landed and turned. She was dazed on the ground. In a few quick bounds I got up to her and put a paw on her throat “Dead” I say. She looked at me with fear “I-How?? I want to go home if we're going to fight them!” She mewed worriedly. I sigh “Now you see? Flowermoon, your up next” Flowermoon nodded and flicked her tail. I snarl and raced towards the nearest tree. Then I jumped onto her back and pretended to bite hard onto her scruff “More guard” I say and scan the cats. I ignore Flowermoon dumping me off her back and stare at Feathertail “Your up” I mew. Feathertail growled and lashed her tail. I attacked this time and she jumped out of the way, she darted around me and tackled me. I threw her off and stalked up to her. She jumped up at me and hung on close to me neck “Wow..” I mew “Dead” she mews proudly. Lionstep stepped forward “I want to fight you, with claws, but not to the death, until one gives up or is too injured to fight” despite myself, I wouldn't wait. “Of course” I mew, I get into a stance. Lionstep attacks me and swipes at me. I felt a throb and blood from an ear. I just flicked my ear and stood straighter “Thats it?” I growl, running up to him and jumping, twisting in the air and landing on his back, claws gripping into his pelt. He let out an enraged yowl and rolled over. I jumped away and scratched his muzzle, adding another scar there. He walks up and jumps onto me. I jump out of the way onto my hind legs and he uses a paw to scoop me out from underneath. I let out a cry of surprise and I fell on my back. Lionstep was on me in a instant and swiped at my face, I felt blood drip down one of my cheeks. I growl and keep scratching Lionstep's belly. With my front legs, I move the left one and feinted a blow to the cheek, he took it and with my right paw I gripped his throat, fur on the claws but not drawing blood. At the same moment he put his head down and tried to bit mine. Oattail seemed impressed “The best warrior of Thunderclan, tie with a rogue apprentice” I wormed my way out and I sat down licking my wounds “Your good, but in a real real fight we would've went for the throat straight away.” Lionstep just grunted, tending to his own wounds. Silverpaw and Echopaw came up to me “Your really good!” Exclaimed Silverpaw. I shrugged and my fur felt hot. “Oh, it was nothing really” “Nothing? Lionstep is The best warrior ever! He's been training for seasons, you've been training around three” I smiled at him as a hawk cawed above. I look at it without moving my head much, the hawk was low. I knew most of them were looking at me, but I did it anyway. I bunched my hind legs and sprang, paws outstretched. I caught the hawk and killed it. Spiritheart looked at it “Looks like the next meal is sorted, nice catch” She mewed, I blushed “Thanks, Spiritheart” I turned around and saw a dark shape, I blinked.
It was gone.
Echopaw seemed worried too “Vixen, do you think, no he won't, would he?” I meet her worried gaze “I bet every single hair of fur on my body he did”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:26 am

Chapter 9
Getting closer
I looked at the two rabbits and the badger digging in front of me, digging the tunnel. I licked my jaws, but I knew I couldn't Master would kill me I growl and snap my jaws at the rabbits “Hey, you there, move faster!” The rabbits, who were starting to slow down, resumed their fast pace. I nodded towards the badger, he was great. “Who knew Badgers were so good at digging, I'll have to tell Master” I praised. The badger made a grunting sound, which I learnt was the badger making a happy sound. “Sam, When your bigger, I'm sure you'll make a great chief one day, maybe you'll even be his heir” I purred at the thought. I heard a Swoosh! And I saw two hawks “Where is Nelsna?” I demanded “Dead, although I think there is some good news” I narrowed my eyes “Go on, Heno” Heno stood straighter “I saw Vixen there” I looked at the other hawk “Jessie?” Jessie gulped “Clan cats too, 'bout 10, and Vixen joined them, oh.... and” I stiffened “And what?” “Echo, she was there...” I staggered “Echo....” I felt tears threaten to spill, but I keep them in. I still hear the sound of digging, but it was distant now.
I cried out “Let go of me! Let us go!” I growled, snapping my jaws. Echo looked at me, a bit annoyed, I could almost hear her as if she said it herself 'I can take care of myself!' She'd be thinking that. “Quiet, wimps, your training today, with Dying Sun” I yowled “NO!, PLEASE, SOMEBODY ELSE, PLEASE!” I pleaded. Echo just stared at me hard. She wiggled out and just followed them while I struggled. “Looks like Echo is bending, might be the heir” Echo smiled, winked at me and just followed.

I screamed “PLEASE, NO!” I scream again. Echo stubbornly stood her ground, crying “Hurt me, not him! But I'll never do that!” Crystal, Vixen's and Echo's mother was lying on the ground, out of breath and giving in “Just do it! My dear daughter, get away from here, but I've played my part.” Echo glared at Crystal “I'll get all of us out alive! Dad will carry you!” Hanging Cliff laughed “So your daddy will help you, now will he?” I struggle as Hanging Cliff charged towards me. I felt the blow, strong and hard. I cried out as my side exploded in pain. I fell on my side, shuddering. Echo screamed “Leave Sam ALONE!” I saw his paw extended, long, sharp claws unsheathed. I yowled and I was thrown across the ally, my shoulder and other side bleeding. I landed near Crystal. She looked at me, then my unsheathed claws. I shook my head and croaked “No...” Crystal smiled weakly “Take care of my daughter for me, both of them if you can” Echo was trying to defend me, landing a blow, a weak one, but enough to surprise him.”Crystal-Please, my mate will understand, Vixen will, maybe Echo will, please.” I took in a deep breath “If Echo hates me after, I'm blaming you, ok?” She chuckled “Tell her I love her...” I raised my shaking paw, and soon it was covered in blood.
Crystal's blood
Echo screamed “SAM, WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!” “She told me she loved you, she begged me to kill her, to spare he-GO AWAY!” She screamed at me. I sighed and limped away, trying to find a healer.

I stared at my sides, where the scars remained. “Hurry UP!” I roared at the badger and rabbits. I turn to Heno and Jessie. “Keep an eye on them, try and get Echo away from the group” I grit my teeth and feel really bad “Try and kill her” Jessie looked confused, but Heno nodded. “Good idea, better to keep her away, your aware of your weaknesses.” Jessie seemed to get it and nodded “Smart, I'd never thought of it” I growl “Cause your both hawks! Now GO!” They hurried off, taking wing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:33 am

Chapter 10
We're ambushed
I was walking beside Vixen, when we arrived at the twolegplace. I grinned and turned to the cats “Well, I guess We'll be your guides here, 'cause we know what we're doing” I turned and started padding towards the twolegplace. Featherfall frowned “Um, aren't we going to sleep now?” I shook my head “One of my mother's friends live here” We walk along, on the hard concrete. I must say, it was nice being in familiar territory. I looked at the clan cats “Nice, isn't it?” I mew. Silverpaw growled “My pads are sore, aren't yours?” I grin “Nope” I show them mine “When you live in a place like this, you harden to it” Soon we get to the house. I knock and a fluffy white cat comes out. She fluffs up and hisses “Your not getting anymore of m-Wait, your not the Wolves, Vixen, Echo?” I purr “Yep, I'm Echo” “And I'm Vixenpaw” Sis says. “I assume your Princess?” She nodded. Oattail stares at her “Firestar's sister? Impossible!” She frowned “Firestar? hm... nope. Well, come in, my twoleg won't hurt you” The clan cats seem to be afraid, while I stride in. I see three little mewling kittens and Princess goes over to them “Hush, hush little ones” Vixen smiled “Aren't they so cute?” Silverpaw was next to her “Yes, very” He had a very wistful look. I came over and bumped shoulders with them both “Yes, and I'm sure you both will have very lovely kittens” All eyes turned our way. Vixenpaw and Silverpaw looked at me, surprised very plain on their faces “WHAT?!” They both yelled. Everybody laughed, even the kittens seemed to make a laughing sound. “Oh c'mon, Silverpaw, I saw your wistful look, and you never leave each other's side, or Spottedpaw would've came in my place.” My sister and her crush both blushed. More laughing. “You can prove nothing” Vixenpaw mewed. “Yes, I can, I bet you and Silverpaw couldn't be in the same room for a night and not curl up to next each other, grooming each other and blushing.” Silverpaw stepped forwards “Your on!” I grinned “See you in the morning!” They blinked “Oh, now?” Vixen asked “Yes!” They looked away from each other, then walked into another room. I closed the door. “You locked them in!” Cried Spiritheart “No, me and Vixen know how to open these doors” She laughed “Your a funny one Echo, and can see things.” I purr as I sit down on a soft cloth. “Did you ever love anybody?” Lionstep asked. I sniffed “Maybe” I heard a door and looked up. I saw a twoleg and smiled as the clan cats fluffed up and started hissing. “Jeez, calm down kittens” I mew. I go over to the bowl and lick my lips “Somebody's owner really knows how to feed you” Princess blushed “Ah, she buys some herself, likes to pamper me she says” I nodded and started eating a mouse. After we'd eaten, I settled down and yawned “Thanks Princess, your real sweet” She blushed again “Oh, I don't know about that” I stretched out “Good night”

I fidgeted. I was hungry “No food, maybe she wanted us to eat each other instead” I joked. Silverpaw gave me a weary smiled and sat down. “I wonder if she had any special toms. I'm guessing not” I sighed “She did, but she never talks about him, neither of us do, I don't for her sake.” He frowned “I assume it didn't end well” I shook my head and we sat in silence, as the silence became longer, it wasn't just because of what I told him. Whenever I found myself looking away, I always glanced back to him from time to time. I'll prove Echo wrong. The night wore on and I knew the others would be asleep. I tried, but I kept fidgeting from the cold and just... well I couldn't get to sleep. The moon was high when Silverpaw glanced over to me and crept quietly over to me. I glared at him half-heartedly. “Thanks” I grumble. He put his head to the ground “Is Sam one of them?” “Maybe”
“Did he kill somebody?”
“Our mother”
“Did he mean it?”
“No, Crystal wanted him to, but Echo couldn't understand” I mewed. He smiled “I bet he'll show up tomorrow and Echo will forgive him.” I raised an eyebrow to him “You and Echo are daring beters.” He shrugged. I took in a deep breath, trying to calm myself, but every hair on my body fizzed, I felt hot. “Ugh, I'm uncomfortable.” Silverpaw leaned back “Oh, do you want me to move?” I shook my head “No, your fine...” I stared at him, my eyelids heavy but not falling. “S-ilverpaw... will you be my boyfriend?” I whisper. He looked away from me and I got worried for a second “Yes” I let out a sigh of relief, and I slept

I stretched out and blinked as sunlight got in my eyes. I looked around, the others were slowly waking up. Once everyone was awake I frowned “Where ar-Wait!” I mewed as I remembered. I opened the door and Vixenpaw and Silverpaw were lying next to each other, paw on paw and head on each other's back. “Ha! I told you so!” They both started to wake and looked around, confused. Everybody laughed. Princess went up to them “Good morning.” Vixenpaw seemed to remember and scrambled away and blushed “It was cold!” She mewed. I winked at her “Okay” Silverpaw got up “Ok, you win, but I still bet mine will win to” I frowned “What?” “Forget it” Vixen mews. “Thank you Princess, once we have breakfast, we'll leave, we have a journey” Mewed Lionstep. She bobbed her pretty white head “My pleasure”

We had walked out the door was we were passing a bush when it happened. I saw some rustling, then a six cats sprang out of the bush. I yowled as one landed on me. I locked eyes with him and growled. “So, we meet again” He growled. I unsheathed my claws and scratched near his eyes “Get off me! You killed my mother!” He was ready to strike, but faltered “She said she loved you, I blame her for you hating me” He mewed. I almost bit his neck, but like him, I faltered. “I can see clearly now” I wiggle out and he stood, but was ready “Is this some kind of joke?” He asked. I yawn, “Nah” I jump onto him “Liar!” I scream, tussling with him. One of the cats tore away from Lionstep and-
Hanging Cliff.
I stared a he bolted towards us “Sam! Get away! I'll deal with her!” He nodded but I won't let him, by wrestling with him harder and snapping my jaws. Hanging Cliff threw Sam off me “Even now she's still stronger then you!” He sneered. Sam landed against the trunk of a tree and crumpled, starting to get up as soon as he touched ground. I started fighting with Hanging Cliff, but something attacked him, threw him off me. I scrambled to my paws and found Sam fighting Cliff. “Sam!” I call, running over and helping him kill Cliff. Soon the enemies were dead. I looked towards my sis and Silverpaw. He grinned at me, then at Vixen “Told you it'd come true” I growl at and stalked right up to Vixen “You told HIM!” She flinched “Of course, we're all best friends here!” She replied. “Your Lover doesn't NEED TO KNOW ALL ABOUT ME!” I yell. They both flinched and Sam padded over “You don't need to fi-C'mon Sam, lets get outta here, maybe they'll choose to stay at the rear, Vixen crying over what I did” And with that, I stalked to the front and started walking, not bothering to look back or wait for the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:26 pm

Any questions of my characters?
Back to top Go down
Leapingstar#2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:35 pm

#askVixenpaw will you ever tell Silverpaw how you feel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:44 am

They already did
Back to top Go down
Leapingstar#2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:39 am

Urp XD
#askSilverpaw do you think you and Vixenpaw are a good pair?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   

Back to top Go down

A vixen's Prophecy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4