PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:22 am

XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefightingwarriors.forumotion.com
Singingkittyontheinternet

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:38 pm

Chapter 1
Help

I stumble along in the deep snow, hunger clawed at my stomach and I wish I had never left, even though I might of died, I might of  at least survived through the harsh winter. Suddenly a scent hit my nose and I lift my weary head Cats! I smelt five cats. I let out a wail and picked up my pace, but it made no difference. I stumbled into a cat about the same size as me, stone coloured with white markings. I looked around him to the other cats Adult cats! I think and mew again. A siamese she-cat stepped up to me and sniffed me. “Cheetahpelt, a cat, and about apprentice age as well.” I only stir as the she-cat picked my up Take me to the warm again I think and I go unconscious.

I wake up in a mossy nest and I smelt cats, lots of them, some near, others distant. I lift my head and see a brown tabby tom “Hello, I'm Tigermoon, the medicine cat, what's your name?” He asks “Vixen” I answer as I stare at a fire shaped marking beneath his eyes. “Hello Vixen, welcome to Thunderclan.” I nod and get up onto my shaky legs. I walk out of my nest and look around the den. It was a big space in rock, with crevices and ledges further in with herbs and planets, other nests were also in the den. And in one of the nests, not too far from mine, was a black cat with orange and brown and a bit reddish spots. “Echo!” I make my way over to her nest and Echo lifted her head “Vixen!” She smiled and rested her head on my back and I did the same. “I thought you were dead” I say, my words choked with joy. “Same here” I stepped back and noticed that the siamese  cat was waiting at the entrance. “Reunion over. I'm Leafstar, leader of Thunderclan, what are you almost six moon old kits doing out all alone in the snow?” I glanced at Echo before opening my mouth.”We come from a forest not too far from here. Me and my sister have been searching for moons for help. Where I come from we train harshly and kill the weak. Our father helped us escape, but we was captured and maybe even possibly killed.” I said “And they want more power and territory, if they know you exist, they'll come and kill you all” Echo added. Leafstar frowned “I don't know if we can help, but we can give you food and shelter until your strong enough to travel again” I sighed and nodded “Thank you” I dipped my head. Tigermoon grunted and I remembered he was there “You look like you'll get sick, you've stayed out in the cold far too long” He says but I ignore him as I heard shouts outside. Leafstar went out and three cats stepped in, bleeding from a several cuts each. “What happened?!” she demanded. A yellow cat with black spots stepped forwards “A Vixen protecting her cubs” she said, then told a younger cat, the one I stumbled into earlier, to get his wounds checked. I watch the smaller cat for a while. “Leafstar, can I leave the den?” “You may” I smile at my sister and we run out. It was in a hollow clearing with dens at the sides. Cats played and ate around  the clearing. I pad over to a pile of food. I sniff it and pull out a huge rabbit. I start eating it with my sister, my hunger ravenous. We were almost finished when a well muscled tom walked up to us “Eating before hunting? Haven't you apprentices learnt anything?” His voice was deep “I-i'm sorry” Echo and I scamper backwards, then crouch “You can have the rest of it, we didn't  eat much” My voice was small and scared Is this place not much different to my group? The thought made me miserable. “You know what, I haven't seen you before, are you the two who were brought in yesterday?” I press my head to the ground, ears pressed hard against my skull “Yes, we're just dropping by, have all the prey you like” I felt my sisters tail touch mine. “I see... your welcome to the rest of it, what are your names?” I race forwards and snatch the rabbit, then go back where we were cowering before. “Vixen and Echo” I say before I start eating again, eating quickly as possible. Soon we had gobbled it to the bone “Wow, you'll get a bellyache from wolfing it down like that” Echo hissed “We would rather get a bellyache before you or anyone else claimed it as their own” I cover Echo's mouth with my fluffy tail “We'll be going now” I snap. We run into another den. “Oops” I see an old cat with clouded eyes “Did you bring me any prey, Duskpaw?” I stare at the cat “Nope, and I'm not Duskpaw, goodbye now” I race out and into the den I was in before.  I crash into Tigermoon and stumble backwards, tripping over Echo and hitting my head against something. My head span and everything went black as I knocked myself out.

I heard voices calling my name. I open my eyes and stare at Echo's face “She's Alive!” Echo grins. “I only tripped” I smile, my voice croaky. I get up onto my shaky legs. Leafstar walked over to me and growled “What were you thinking!?! Why freak out, Lionstep said you two acted weirdly”
I stare at the angry she-cat “I-I....” Tigermoon nosed her “Leave her alone, you never know what's she's been through” Are they in love? Leafstar looks at him tenderly, then sighs “I guess your right, Mousefur made you a good medicine cat” “Medicine cat?” Tigermoon looks at me “Healing cat and cats who receive prophecies and omens” I sigh and shake my head. “You'll understand” I tilt my head “How if I'm only staying for a while, I'm going back if you guys help us or I'm going to continue my quest to find help” I said.  Leafstar growled “You two are not going back out there alone, or at your age!” I hiss and step right up to Leafstar, surprising her “Why? I had started my training three moons ago” I snarled “So why is it any different from my training?” The she-cat looked taken back “I- You started training at three moons!?!” Leafstar shouted. I growled and stalked out of the den, Tigermoon raced out and tried to block my path, but I easily got past him. I pad through the snow and got to the exit. Leafstar followed me, kicking snow in her wake and moving more slower then me “How are you so fast?” She thought out loud “Easy after being forced to fight and run fast in high snow” I call back and haul myself onto the rock on the side of the hollow, I start running nimbly across the stone and pass the warriors den. I start climbing up the rock and soon I was up out of the hollow. A sharp wind blowing through my thick fur
Ugh! I think and sit down This is not the place! I think and start picking my way down back into the hollow. Leafstar stared at me when I came back “You know nothing” I mutter and curl up in my nest. Echo came and curled up beside of me “I've been out in their camp all day, it seems so nice, maybe we should stay here, forgot about The wolves” I stare at her, almost hopefully, then I frowned “No, we can't they'll just keep coming, The wolves never give up, remember, and their so strong in numbers” I sigh sadly “We must find help”

The days pasted with me eating, drinking and sleeping. Leafstar kept pressing for me to tell her more about The wolves, but I refused “Why should you know if you not gonna help us?” I kept saying and soon she gave it up. This morning Echo had burst in and started yapping on about how there were other clans and how great the clans were. I had almost cried at her excitement It could never happen... Never.... I thought and finished my finch “I want you to start meeting the cats, their real nice” I stopped halfway through pulling a feather out of my teeth and stared at her “All of them? Today?” I widen my eyes as she nods “Come on! It'll be fun” I shake my head “that's what you always say” but I follow her anyway. A group of cats around my age. A ginger she-cat speckled with white stepped forwards “Hello, I'm Spottedpaw” she smiled “welcome to Thunderclan” I studied the she-cat “Unique name you have there” Spottedpaw blinked in surprise “Oh yeah, I forgot for a second, you know nothing of the clan traditions” I nodded before looking at the other cats. The stone one with white markings stepped towards me “Hey, I'm Silverpaw” said the tom. I tilt my head “I ran into you before. Are you okay? I saw you hurt” He nodded before another tom pushed him back “I'm Wolfpaw”
I nod and I point towards two she-cats “who are they?” The left one looked at me “I'm Rosepaw, and my twin sister is Blossompaw”  They looked the same but the one who talked had white socks. “I'm Vixen, and... Echo?” I look around and see Echo jump out from behind Silverpaw and tackle Wolfpaw. “Maybe you could explain the traditions to us?” I ask. Blossompaw nodded “and tell us where your from?” I growl “fine” and I sit down. Blossompaw got up and said “The clans cats are named a bit differently then others, you see, our parents choose our names just like everyone else. But we get a second name attached to it, as kits we get kit, apprentice-” “Apprentices?” I ask “Apprentices, cats training to become warriors, we start at six moons, apprentices get paw, warriors, deputies, elders and medicine cats pretty much get any name and leaders get star” I nodded absent-mindedly “How many clans are there? There seems to be a lot of cats here, the only other place I've seen such a big group of cats...” Blossompaw looked like she was about to say something but Wolfpaw walked in front of her and starting talking “There are four clans, Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan and Windclan, unless you count in Starclan, then there are five, well there used to be a Skyclan here, but they far, far away now.” I nod “Maybe the other four clans will help me, if not I'll search for Skyclan.” Rosepaw and Blossompaw exchanged glances “Um.... Starclan doesn't live here... its up in the Silverpelt,  up so high among the stars.” I stare at her “Dead cats?” I breathe. She nods, Spottedpaw gets up and mews. “There's also a set of rules, called the warrior code, I'll tell you them Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
The word of the Clan Leader is the warrior code.
An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side by side to protect the four. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall.” I stare at Spottedpaw in silence “Thunderclan sounds so nice.....” Silverpaw spoke up “Will you tell us about the....... what group you have come from?” “Its called The Wolves!” Mewed Echo. I nod “The Wolves is terrible..... there's no rules, its like kill or be killed, they taught you to kill, fight, its most of what they teach you. And the stronger you are, the tougher you are to beat, the higher status you are, low status cats are worked hard, forced to work so hard...” I shivered, the scenes replaying in my mind. I gulped “Me and Echo often had to go for a few days without food, the stronger cats eating it all before we are back in time, and we didn't have the strength to go out and hunt more.” Echo had lost her bouncy nature and was sitting with her head done “Even the brightest of cats are eventually hammered down, forced to obey their evil ways...” A big fat tear slide down her cheek, I padded over to her and wrapped my tail around her. “We will talk no more today” I mew and start walking back to the den, Echo right beside me, my tail still on her back. “We're sorry!” Silverpaw called, but I ignored him, I just pushed my way past Tigermoon and curled up in my nest. “I'm sorry..” said Echo quietly “It's not your fault” I say back and feel myself drifting into a troubled sleep I should of never trusted any of them................ That was my last thought before drifting into dreams of The Wolves, haunting me.[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewarriorsspirit.forumotion.com/forum
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:15 pm

it's good Smile
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:15 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:17 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:18 am

Chapter 2
Tigermoon's prophecy
I wake, my stomach was empty, so I got up and crept past the sleeping cats (Echo and Tigermoon) and walked out to the night, all was left was a scrawny mouse. My mouth watered and I looked around. Nobody. I pick it up and wolf it down. I start going back to the den when I hear voices in a den near the Medic's den, the voices sounded like Tigermoon and Leafstar. I crept closer so I can hear them properly “.....You have a prophecy for me Tigermoon?” That was Leafstar “Yes, I don't yet know what it means go, but this is it

A vixen from the wastelands
                                                    Will come and try and go
                                                   For the wolves are coming
                                              And, even the clans together cannot
                                                          Stand in their way
                                                                 For they
                                                      Will beat them unless
                                                  The Vixen stays and changes
                                                      The destiny of the clans
                                                        Rest on her shoulders
                                                        And shall bring help

I shudder. There was a silence , then Leafstar said “Vixen... Do you think she'll save us?” Tigermoon “Maybe...Goodnight” I quickly run into my nest, falling asleep.

A brown lynx point tom sat staring at the sky, tall building surrounded him, blocking most of the starry sky. “Killer Adder, everything is ready” said a red smoke she-cat. The brown lynx named Killer Adder turned to the she-cat. “Good, get them to eat, then we start. Now Dying Sun!” The she-cat, Dying Sun, hurried back from where she came from. Killer Adder unsheathed his long, lethal claws and smiled, revealing his sharp, white teeth. The so called 'powerful' clans will fall, for the world will belong to The Wolves He thought and started walking among the houses and human buildings I wonder if they have captured some new recruits He keep padding till he get to an ally where a human was feeding scraps of meat to two cats. The human turned to see him and and bowed, before moving aside. He nodded to the human and went up to the cage. The two cats were gasping and gaping. The younger of the other-About 9 moons he guessed- shook his head “How! I mean, A twoleg!” Adder growled “Human! And he can understand you!” Adder hissed. The human nodded “I'm Blackbird” he said. The cats yelped and pushed to the back of the cage. Adder laughed “Blackbird, mind telling them how it happens?” The scruffy, dark haired boy nodded  “Yes Adder-” He coughed nervously “Yes, Honourable and all powerful Killer Adder, some sort of magic surrounds the area that The Wolves rule, That's millions of miles, all of this city and some of the forest surrounding it.” Adder nodded. The older cat said “You'll never get us to join you!” He raised his eyebrow “Oh really?” He signalled for Blackbird to crouch and he whispered something into his ear. He nodded and took the cage away. Adder smiled cruelly  “Never underestimate me” He continued along the ally, winding his way around the city till he got to the abandoned hotel. It was full of all sorts of animals, all under Adder's command. He leapt up onto a high bench and Adder said in a loud voice “Wolves! We are ready! You know your groups! We've drilled this millions of times so DON'T make a mistake!” All animals were now focused on him- Cats, dogs, humans, badgers, foxes, rats, hawks, pigeons and a young bear- “Remember our goal!” Adder shouted. All the animals shouted “WE WILL RULE THE WORLD!” He grinned “Some of us will stay here to guard this city! Then all others will COME WITH ME!” The animals started cheering “Cobra! You will stay with ten cats and four dogs!! all humans will stay here but we will stay in touch with their technology! A badger and fox will also stay” Adder scanned the crowd “With humans Technology and some pigeons will be our way of talking!” Adder cleared his throat “Pigeons, hawks and rats can also act as scouts, Prepare for this will be our last night here for most of us!” He leapt down and curled up somewhere Sleep while I can Adder thought and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:30 am

Chapter 3
Unexpected
I woke up and got out of the den and got something to eat. A ginger tabby with amber eyes lumbered towards me “Hello, Vixen is it?” The tom looked fragile and old. “Yes, who are you?” The old tom smiled “I'm Lionblaze” He said “One of the greatest warriors of my time” I look over him “Not a scar” A grey tabby tom with ice blue misty eyes followed Lionblaze “Who's there Lionblaze?” Said the tom “Vixen, this is Jayfeather, my brother” Jayfeather swung his head to face me “Are you orange?” he asks “I am....” I realise he was blind. A third cat, a pale grey came out, she looked younger then the others, like she joined the elders just recently “Hello there, I'm Dovewing” Echo came bouncing out after her “They have special powers! Lionblaze can't get hurt by creatures! Jayfeather can see in dreams and look in other cats minds and Dovewing can see and hear things far away!” I look to the elders but they just nodded “We helped save the clans” Said Lionblaze. Echo comes up to me “Come meet the other elders! All of them are in there now!” I nod and follow her. I enter the den and my attention was caught by two she-cats, one was ginger with a white foot and the other one was a pale brown tabby with white chest, muzzle and paws. They were crying “What's wrong?” Echo asks. The ginger one looks at us “Sandstorm's gone!” she cried. “Who are they?” I ask Dovewing “Their Squirrelflight and Leafpool” The frail she-cats glanced at us “I wish I could join our mother, soon maybe” Leafpool said. Another pale she-cat came to Lionblaze “Your grandmother's happy now” she said. Lionblaze was looking down at his paws “I know Cinderheart”  
I frown So much sadness.... I go out, mewing “Nice to meet you”  I look around camp. I jumped as Echo sneaked up on me and shouted “Boo!” she laughed “Got ya!” I laughed nervously. I saw a flash of light grey fur and silver stripes and I saw Silverpaw coming over with Spottedpaw and Wolfpaw. I glanced at Echo, then took a step forwards and before I could say anything Silverpaw said “We're sorry, we didn't know how bad it was” I stare at him “I'm sorry, I forgive all of you”  I sit down and look at Spottedpaw “I'd like to stay here... but the clans will have to fight eventually” She shrugged “we'll be ready” I sigh “No you won't” I say quietly. Wolfpaw cleared his throat, changing the subject “You could join, Echo too, but you'd have to have Leafstar's permission” I shrug and look at Echo. Echo nodded and I turned back to the apprentices “Where is she?” I jump again as Leafstar prods me “Right here, you sure you want to join?” Echo jumped in front of me “Yes!” Leafstar nodded and went up to a ledge “Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Highledge.” lots of cats gathered and Leafstar beckoned for me and Echo to come up. I jump up as Leafstar starts talking again “Echo and Vixen have wished to join the clan and become apprentices, Echopaw's mentor can be Cheetahpelt and Vixenpaw's can be Lionstep” Leafstar leaps down and I follow her. I go over to the apprentices “Congrats” said Rosepaw “Thanks” I say. I yawn “I'll see you all tomorrow” I start towards the den I slept in but Blossompaw stopped me “You sleep with us from now on” I follow them, choosing a nest in between Silverpaw and Echopaw. I yawn and lay my head down to sleeping

I wake, feeling fresh grass brushing against me. I look up, I was in a lush forest “Hello!” I call before a cat appears, a cat that looked like Echo. I gasp “Mum?!” She stepped forwards “I have came here to give you a message, you must travel to the clans! The mountain clans!” I stare at her “I am at the clans, but mountains?” She shook her head “You'll understand..” I leap towards her, falling straight through, jarring myself awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:20 pm

Chapter 4
Preparing to travel
I wake up, sunshine streamed into the apprentices den. I looked around, Echopaw was sleeping beside me, other then that, it was empty. I go to the entrance and step out, I see Lionstep “Ah, your awake!” He said and lumbered over to me “Where's everybody else?” I ask “Training, now, I'll show you around the territory” I nod and follow him out of camp, I look over my shoulder, seeing Cheetahpelt talking with my sister. I push through the brambles and look at Lionstep, he was broad and strong looking “You'd be highly ranked” I mutter, he looked down at me “What was that?” he asked. “Nothing” I turn my head away.

I pad into camp as Lionstep asked “Why do you have scars on your right, but not on your left?” he asked. I flicked my ears “These are more recent, they'll heal... or most of them anyway” I hurry up “Is that all for today?” I ask quickly “Yes, go get something to eat, then do anything you want” I nod and go over to the fresh-kill pile and pick up a rabbit. I take it over to Echopaw, who was sniffing a mouse “Hi, how was training?” I asked “It was great! Even though I just saw the territory!” Here it comes “I've never seen such a big pool of water! Its amazing! And the Sky Oak! Its so tall! And the old Thunderpath seems smaller then the ones in the city! Also, it seems a bit dumb for the cats wanting the camping place! I mean, just leave to the Shadowclan cats! Let them deal with it!-I nod- But the old house reminded me of our hotel room. Also, The Clearing, the dirt and sand is so soft! It makes good sense for them to train there, if you fall, your not to land on hard earth!” I nod again, waiting for more, when I know she stopped I took a bite “When do you think the others are gonna fini-Oh, I already asked, soon enough, I think” She said, interrupting me. I nod, flicking my ears in annoyance as Rosepaw and Blossompaw pad into camp and come up to us “Wanna play prey stones with us? The ice is hard enough!” I blink “O-okay?” Echopaw seemed excited “Its like humans soccer, kinda” I blink again “Oh, okay” I follow them out of camp, seeing the lake frozen over, like before. I heard Echopaw gasp “Are the others playing?” They both nodded. I saw two bush clumps “There the goals, get the stone in the other teams goal” I nod “Two teams!” cried Spottedpaw, who jumped out onto the ice “Silverpaw, Echopaw, and me on one team! Blossompaw, Rosepaw and Vixenpaw on the other” I looked around “Where's Wolfpaw?” I ask “Training” Said Spottedpaw. I get onto one side of the ice, getting near the goal. I hear the clink of a stone against ice and I watch, ready to help. I watch as the stone slides towards me, I jump over and hit it towards the other goal, Blossompaw hits it again and it lands in the goal “Yeah! One point to us!” Cried Rosepaw. I grinned as it was put back in the middle. Spottedpaw hit it, as Rosepaw closed in, Silverpaw hit it away, then towards me. He bound closer to hit it. I stared at him and we faltered. “Vixenpaw, stop him!” cried Blossompaw “Score!” cried Echopaw. I shook my head, trying to clear my head as Echopaw leaps forwards and scores. The other team yowls in victory “Uh” I look away from him and go over to the twins “Sorry...” Rosepaw giggled “You got distracted! By him!” I blink “Huh? I-” “You wouldn't have missed with anybody else!” cried Echopaw. I growl “It was nothing” I say and put the stone back. The game started and the other team start running towards me, I shake my head and slip the stone sideways, then shoot it into the goal “Wow!” Cried the twins and rushed forwards “Really, its fine” I say, feeling embarrassed. “Nothing!?!?” cried Silverpaw “You did it easily!” I look at him “Uh, thanks” I heard Rosepaw giggle “What?” I ask “Your cheeks look like my name!” she laughed, it took me a minute to understand. I look at Rosepaw and tackle her. “C'mon, lets go back to camp” Echopaw says.

Leafstar called a meeting, I gathered “Starclan has told us to find the mountain clans! Apparently near the tribe, so they say!” she said. My eyes widen “Two warriors from each clan will be chosen!” I stood up “I'll go!” I shout, staring her in the eye. Leafstar narrowed her eyes “Why?” I growl “My mother told me so!” Leafstar frowned, then flicked her tail “Lionstep will go with you” Echopaw gasped “I want to go too!” The other apprentices seemed to murmur “Now, we go to the Island now” I follow, feeling my sister's and some other cats gaze watch me. I walk through the forest, following Leafstar and Lionstep. Soon I saw the frozen lake “Huh, that's weird” Lionstep said, looking at the stone near the edge. I crossed the log and bound onto the Island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:51 pm

My 'Ask my characters' is now Open!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:44 am

Do a # then the cat, here are some examples:
#Echopaw {Question}
#Vixenpaw {Guests} {Question}
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:50 am

#AskSilverpaw Do you know that Vixenpaw likes you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:51 am

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:51 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:40 pm

#AskSilverpaw Vixen's got a crush on ya Vixen's got a crush on ya... will you ever ask her to be your mate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:12 pm

Both answered!!!
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:37 pm

yay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leapingstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:45 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:31 pm

u know your just askin Silverpaw, maybe a quest one? OR ECHOPAW Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:32 pm

Chapter 5
The island
I looked around the big clearing, big bushes and a few trees ringed it. A huge oak stood near the middle “Wow..” I breath. Lionstep glanced at me from the corner of his eye “Ah, that is the tree that the leaders gather on” Leafstar leaped up onto a branch, looking at three other cats “I'm here! Mi-Reedwhisker? Why may I ask, you here?” A slender black tom opened his eyes and blinked “Uh, Mistystar's dead.... she died a few sunrises after the last gathering...” Silence settled over the camp, until a brown and white tom cleared his throat “Her death is sad news to all the clans, she was a great leader, but her death was not avoidable, she was old, we will grieve for her for moons. Welcome Reedstar!” The other leaders -Harestar, Leafstar and Rowanstar- picked up the chant, and the other warriors said it too. I even said it once. Reedstar flicked his tail “T-thanks... I guess, my warriors I chose to bring are Havensky- He flicked his tail to a black and white she-cat- and Lizardfur- He smiled warmly at the light brown tom-” Rowanstar's head dipped “Mine are Grassclaw- He signalled to a pale brown she-cat-and Feathertail- A small light grey she-cat-” Harestar cleared his throat “Oattail and Flowermoon, they will go” Leafstar seemed nervous, cause she shuffled her paws quickly “I have chosen Lionstep... and Vixenpaw” The leaders exchanged looks, then narrowed their eyes at me. I stare straight back at them “An apprentice? Does Thunderclan not have enough warriors to do the job?” Harestar asked. Rowanstar sniffed “And this one isn't clanborn either” I growl “I have came to warn you all of something you'll never defeat them!” I snarl. Lionstep glared at me “She is special, you won't want to question Starclan, would you?” The leaders growled, but didn't say anything “Good luck, everybody” Said Leafstar, the others nodded in agreement I wish Echopaw was here! And the twins, their good... and Silverpaw.... I realise Lionstep was looking at me strangely. I shake my head and shuffle my paws “Uh, when will we leave?” I ask “Now!” Said Reedstar Oh... I start to follow the others over the log again. I look longingly towards the camp “Hey, Lionstep, how will I train?” I ask. Lizardfur snorted in disgust “You choose this apprentice who doesn't even know anything? You must really be desperate” I growl “I've trained in ways you'll never understand!” I growl. Lionstep looked at me “Please, be quiet” he said quietly. I roll my eyes, but obey.
Back to top Go down
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:39 pm

AWESOME SAUCE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vixen's Prophecy   

Back to top Go down

A vixen's Prophecy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top