View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Singingkittyontheinternet

PostSubject: Legends-First flight   Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:59 pm

Legends

First flight

Characters

Lighting thunder

Leader: Lighting- A golden female dragon with red eyes.
Mate~Thunder Mother~Saphira Father~Firnen Brother~Pain
Daughters~Penny~Blood Son~Death Rider~Ginger

Beta: Thunder- A black male dragon with green eyes
Mate~Lighting Mother~Kiki Father~Thorn Daughters~Penny~Blood Son~Death Rider~Dervantirk
Healer: Pain- A black male dragon with golden eyes.
Mate~none Mother~Saphira Father~Firnen~Lighting
Nieces~Penny~Blood nephew~Death Rider~Andaniska

Wings: Thorn- A red male dragon with red eyes.
Mate~Kiki Mother~Unknown Father~Unknown Granddaughters~Penny~Blood
Grandson~Death
Son~Thunder Rider~Murtagh

Kiki- A beautiful golden dragon with golden eyes
Mate~Thorn Mother~Makya Father~Pine Son~Thunder
Granddaughters~Penny~Blood
Grandson~Death Rider~Jessie

Saphira- A strong blue female dragon with blue eyes
Mate~Firnen Mother~Vervada Father~Iormûngr Daughter~Lighting
Son~Pain Granddaughters~Penny~Blood~ Grandson~Death Rider~Eragon
Fernin- A happy green male dragon with amber eyes
Mate~Saphire Mother~Unknown Father~Unknown
Daughter~Lighting Son~Pain Granddaughters~Penny~Blood
Grandson~Death Rider~Arya
Tree- A young cheeky brown male dragon with green eyes
Rider~Grass
Hatchlings: Penny- A green female dragon with pink eyes
Mother~Lighting Father~Thunder Sister~Blood Brother~Death
Grandmothers~Saphira~Kiki Grandfathers~Thorn~Firnen
Uncle~Pain Rider~Ismira

Death- A Deathly white (Since the name) male dragon
Mother~Lighting Father~Thunder Sisters~Penny~Blood
Uncle~Pain Rider~Elina

Blood- A red female dragon with red eyes
Mother~Lighting Father~Thunder Sister~Penny Brother~Death
Uncle~Pain Rider~Dusk

Chapter 1
Bonding
I felt another hand on my shell, it stayed there for a moment, then the person realised I had rejected it. Three other eggs lay next to me, my siblings. We were all ready for riders, that is, if there are any that we like. I felt my egg wobble as something moved next to me and Crack! One of my siblings had escaped their shell prison. I reached out gently to her mind, Blood has found a rider. Once again I felt a hand and saw a part of my green egg darken. She moved to the other egg, Death. I heard another Crack! And knew he had found a rider Oldest, probably never going to find a rider Then I heard an excited voice “...Maybe this will be yours!” I felt a hand and felt my egg crack as I kicked and pushed, eager to escape. I broke free and I blinked in the bright daylight. I looked up at my rider. She was a beautiful young girl with warm brown eyes and copper hair. She looked about 12 and had an excited smile upon her face. I reached forwards as she reached her hand to pat me. She squeaked and withdrew her hand when I touched her. I lick her had as she opens it to look. She picked me up and two other girls with my siblings stood and smiled. I reached for her mind and she looked at me again with a big smile. Ismira I said and she walked over. I turned to see a huge blue dragon and a smaller, but still big green dragon. In front of them stood two riders, Eragon and Arya. “Alright everybody, here be our three new rider's!” I let out a tiny sound as people cheered. Two people come up to us. Ismira, Who are them? Ismira seemed to jump “Who was that!” Penny, look down, who are them? Ismira nodded to her parents “Them? Roran and Katrina” Katrina, who looked very alike to her daughter touched me. I made a heavy purring sound. Roran led us to Eragon “Brother, your dragon blood runs thick in my family it seems” He smiled “And only a sea's journey to see them, isn't it a wonder what the elves did? Your welcome to visit” I looked up to Saphira. She towered high above all else, almost as tall as a hill. She caught my gaze and lowered her neck to stare me in the eye You will be a fine young dragon, Penny, Ismira is a good girl, I have seen her birth, you'll be perfect I smiled and let out a happy sound, my purring sound. Grandmother, where is mother? Saphira raised her head and stood on her back legs. The sound of earth shaking and her scales smacking against each other made a child scream. Saphira pointed towards a cloud and blew fire towards it. The fire parted and the clouds went away, revealing a golden dragon, shining in the sunlight. The dragon started getting bigger then I could pick out details, like how big her horns are. She landed in front of me. Ismira, frightened, run over to her sisters. I wiggled out of her arms and went over to Lightning, my mother. She touched my nose and picked me up. She looked at Ismira and smiled Take care of her well, Ismira, you are young, but then so is she. Linked with her mind, Ismira realised that the words were in her mind Thank you She thought. Only then did I realise that on Mother's back, was a rider. Arya stepped forwards with a cat's grace “Ginger, would you mind if one or two rode on your dragon?” Ginger trained her hard, narrow gaze on her “I would mind it very much, why not on Saphira or Fernin? There the big dragons” Saphira inclined her head towards us again I do not mind carrying the sleeping box, I am big and strong, and I have done it all before, so it is I who will do it Eragon smiled and rubbed her nose. “Trio, go and pack, we leave tonight.” Elina was glowing with excitement, we all were. “Guys, do you know what this means?!” Dusk, the youngest of the three, shivered “Leaving everything we have ever known, our friends and family, all behind?” “Yes, but I think she's thinking about... Vroengard! I can't wait! I always wanted to have a dragon” I purred and walked with my own siblings as Ismira walked ahead with hers, talking about what they want to do when they get there. I caught some words, like “....I'll go and hunt Snalgli with my dragon.....” “....Wait to get up in....soaring on her....” They stopped and pushed the door open to a big building. I scurried inside and looking around, choose a spot to lie down. Ismira and her sisters went into another hall to go into their rooms and pack.....

…..I stretched and yawned. I shook myself. I felt hungry. I looked outside, it was almost dusk and I could smell bread, meat and ale. I got up, my siblings slipping off me. I followed the smell to a dining room. It looked like it had just started, Ismira, Dusk and Elina all sat at the top, although the chairs were a bit squashed, it looked like the table was made to be more wide then long. Roran and Katrina sat on either side on the top, next Arya and Eragon sat. Murtagh and Nasuada were near the end and at the end sat Ginger. They were all laughing and having a good time. Roran raised his cup and said “To my three beautiful daughters, and new dragon riders! Ha!” Everybody else yelled “Ha!” and raised the cups to their lips. After she put the cup down, I jumped up to Ismira's lap, then onto the table. I made a tiny roaring sound like this “Hrawr” and I sniffed at the deer meat, eating a chunk. Everybody laughed. I looked past the table and saw three dragons. The ceiling was very high and the hall was wide, so even a dragon of Saphira's size could comfortably stand up straight, and a dragon of Lightning's size could fly around a bit. Dusk, who only had a cup of water, reached for the cup with ale that she had been given by mistake. Elina caught her and almost snapped at her, until she saw her move the cup towards me. I sniffed it, then I started drinking it. It was delicious. Death and Blood, having woken, joined me up on the table and also started drinking from the cup.
After the meal, everybody was full and starting to come down. I was stretched out on the table, full of ale and steak. Aren't we meant to leave around now? I asked everybody. Katrina's eyes filled with tears “Yes, I guess so” I could tell she was trying her hardest to appear neutral. “Katrina, Roran it was so good to see you both, Katrina do not worry yourself over them, we will take good care of 'em” Arya nodded in agreement with Eragon “And here is a mirror, you and your daughters, especially Dusk, can talk to each other with scry spells” Katrina nodded “Thank you” Roran stepped forwards and shook hands with Arya “You'll keep us updated?” She nodded “The mirrors have scry spells that run off a pool of energy in the mirror, you could talk to each other every night for at least an hour for a few months, and before the three go to bed, they can give a little more to the mirror” Eragon shook hands with Roran “Brother” He said “Brother” Roran agreed. Katrina came over to us and picked me and my siblings up “Take care of them” I licked her nose and purred. She put us down and hugged her daughters “Be good now, I'll talk to you tomorrow night, here are your packs” She gave them all two bags full of cloths and other possessions. “Goodbye.” Roran hugged them too “Take care of your sisters, Ismira, and be strong.” She nodded, her eyes full of tears. We stepped out of the door and Dusk's bag's dropped besides me with a Thump The whole village of Carvahall had gathered to say goodbye. I nudged her bags towards Dusk and made sure she picked them up. With Ginger, Eragon and Arya by our side and the dragons flying overhead, we made our way through the line of people. It was just sound, cries of goodbye and farewell came from the girls as well as Carvahall. Finally we got to the end and Saphira landed besides a box shaped thing with a strong hand on top. It had a door and four windows, one of each side. Eragon pointed to the box “That is what we'll carry you in, lay your blankets and pillows down inside and put your backs in the little cupboards on the side.” He opened the door and we went inside, it was small, but it would do. There was also a door and and tiny room, with a shallow hole, with a bottom in it. “It was the only thing we could think of that wasn't heavy” He said. They went outside and I felt Fernin land, I guessed Mother did too. I watched the three unpack their blankets and pillows and put them there. Then they brought out water and a little bit of food. Dusk had a fluffy sheep doll that she and Katrina had sewn together. Then put the packs away. I curled up on Ismira's bed, watching them sit down and talk excitedly. I felt claws tighted on the handle and heard flapping of wings, Saphira's wings. They were so big, it sounded like a gale. Dusk screamed as we lifted off the ground and started flying up, the box gently rocking side to side. Elina and Ismira tried to calm her, telling her to lie down and sleep. Soon the box wasn't rocking so much and Dusk was sleeping soundly. Ismira and Elina were speaking in whispers on their beds, often looking out the window behind them. Soft moonlight filtered through the window. Soon the two had drew the curtain across the window and were asleep. Within 10 minutes, I joined them in sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewarriorsspirit.forumotion.com/forum
Leapingstar#2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legends-First flight   Sat May 16, 2015 10:00 am

it's good but needs more paragraphs 'cause it's hard to read
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Singingkittyontheinternet

PostSubject: Re: Legends-First flight   Sun May 17, 2015 2:13 pm

.. I'm not good at 'em Razz
Back to top Go down